Care Management Peer Assistant - Certified Recovery Peer Advocate CRPA
Company: Northwell Health
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Per Diem/Variable Shift. CRPA Certification Highly Preferred
Engages and provides peer support to group health members. Serves
as a role model in maximizing wellness and independence.
Collaborates with clinical and non-clinical team members to ensure
culture of support is reflected in members treatment.
* Provides peer support to group health members, including
orientation to programs, service providers, and community
* Encourages members, family members and caregivers to use program
resources to maximize wellness and independence; conducts outreach
to members missing appointments to reinforce engagement.
* Assists members in carrying out tasks as defined in their
* Attends and participates in various appointments/meetings to
support and advocate for member, as required.
* Travels to member homes to provide peer-level support, as
* Understands and addresses related cultural attitudes and
* Reports on members progress relative to experience in community
settings to clinical team members.
* Refers appropriate questions and issues to clinical and
non-clinical team members.
* Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
* CRPA Certification highly Preferred
* Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith
determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to
a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job
advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a
team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be
considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line,
years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated
contracts, budget and internal equity).
Keywords: Northwell Health, New York , Care Management Peer Assistant - Certified Recovery Peer Advocate CRPA, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!