Company: RiseBoro Homecare Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
"All persons newly hired for employment by RiseBoro must provide
proof of being fully vaccinated by the first day of employment,
except for those who obtain an exception due to medical or
religious reasons through the reasonable accommodation process."
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The Asset Manager will assist
with the evaluation of RiseBoros existing Real Estate portfolio,
with the goal of strengthening RiseBoros Asset Management
Capabilities. This position will work under the supervision of the
Vice President of Real Estate and the VP of Housing, and will have
a reporting relationship to the CFO and fiscal team. A qualified
candidate should exhibit an interest in the connection between the
built environment, community health and well-being.
- Coordinate asset management functionality at interface with
RiseBoros property management, development and fiscal teams to
ensure timely task completion.
- Liaise with Fiscal Department and Property Management Team to
periodically update RiseBoro's Real Estate Owned (REO) schedule,
Contingent Liabilities schedule, and Deferred Developer Fee
- Work with Business Manager, Property Management team and Fiscal
team to do building-specific analytics including: comparing project
underwritings to actual performance (income, expense, NOI, etc.);
assisting with annual budgeting, as necessary; and tracking cash
flow and deferred developer fee.
- Work with Property Management team to assess capital needs
within the existing RiseBoro portfolio. Assess the adequacy of
reserves to address capital needs. When necessary, assess refinance
possibilities for current RiseBoro properties. These could include
RAD for PRAC, HPD PLP, Tax Credit Syndication / Re-Syndication,
Fannie/Freddie/FHA executions, or other financing executions.
- Lead activities (including underwriting) related to significant
building recapitalizations within RBs portfolio, in coordination
with RBs real estate development and construction management
- Work with Sustainability team to assess financing structures
for energy upgrades and retrofits, including the RB Solar
initiative and other new financing products related to
- Assist in tracking building performance (budget to actuals)
across RBs portfolio of 2,000+ units, in close coordination with RB
property management and fiscal teams, and serve as a bridge between
the fiscal and property management teams at RiseBoro.
- Work on Year 15 exits for existing LIHTC projects.
- Assist in lease up, conversion, and transition to property
management for development projects. This could include
coordinating cost certifications and 8609s, establishing building
utility accounts, finalizing operating budgets, and locking in
- Prepare and analyze annual income & expense reporting to
identify trends. Develop comprehensive tracking mechanisms and KPIs
for analysis. Also, prepare reports and summaries of portfolio
analytics to present to senior management at RiseBoro.
- Assist with preparation of deal books at construction closing
(to be updated at conversion) & work with development team to
transition meetings after construction closings.
- Other related duties as assigned. COMPETENCIES:
- 2-4 years of experience in affordable housing, development or
- Passionate about the affordable housing industry and
sustainable building practices
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated experience / understanding of multi-family
housing. Affordable housing experience preferred, although
market-rate experience is an acceptable substitute.
- Experience in low income housing tax credits (9% and 4%)
transactions and/or year 15 transactions preferred
- Highly organized, detail Oriented and self-motivated
- Strong writing, communication and analytical skills EDUCATION
EXPERIENCE Bachelors Degree (Masters in a related field is
preferred) EEO/Affirmative Action Policy StatementIt is the policy
of RiseBoro to provide equal employment opportunity to all
employees and applicants for employment. No individual will be
discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, creed,
religion, national origin, citizenship status, political or union
affiliation, marital or partnership status, sex, sexual orientation
or affectional preference, gender identity, familial status,
genetic information or predisposition or characteristic,
disability, status as a victim of domestic violence, status as a
veteran or member of the U.S. military and related obligations, or
any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited
to, recruitment, hiring, job placement, compensation, benefits,
training and apprenticeship, employee development, promotion,
demotion, discipline, transfer, lay-off and recall, and
termination. RiseBoro makes reasonable accommodations based on
religion and/or disability as required by law, and requests for
accommodation are to be directed to the Human Resources
Keywords: RiseBoro Homecare Inc., New York , Asset Manager, Executive , Brooklyn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!