ADON (Assistant Director of Nursing) - New York, NY
Company: Executive Recruiting Network
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
ADON (Assistant Director of Nursing) New York, NY Executive
Recruiting Network is looking for an ADON who will be responsible
for assisting the Director of Nursing in overseeing and managing
the Nursing operations at our clients' facility. Our ideal
candidate should be able to relate to the staff and lead by
example. This position requires a hard worker with a
problem-solving attitude who can handle any situation that may
arise. The candidate should be able to collaborate with all levels
of our staff while coordinating and assisting in managing all
nursing operations. The ADON is responsible for coordinating smooth
day-to-day nursing operations at our clients' facility through
strong leadership and long-term planning. RESPONSBILTIES:
- Assist Director of Nursing with all compliance and ensure
effective communication with all levels of nursing staff.
- Infection Control
- Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents.
- Collaborate with other departments and professionals to
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical
- Assist with interviewing, hiring and orienting of new nursing
- Implement a POC to resolve issues and deficiencies when
- Develop and enforce policies aiming for high quality standards.
- Current New York RN license required.
- Minimum 3 yrs. Experience in a LTC Facility
- Outstanding organizational and stress management skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Great communication and people skills
Keywords: Executive Recruiting Network, New York , ADON (Assistant Director of Nursing) - New York, NY, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!