Contract Manager (Hybrid - Home & Office)
Location: Florham Park
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Company Overview:Managed Health Care Associates, Inc. (MHA) is a
leading health care services and technology company that offers a
growing portfolio of services and solutions to support the diverse
and complex needs of the alternate site health care provider. MHA
provides expertise in Group Purchasing, Managed Care and Payer
Contracting, Reimbursement Management, Specialty Pharmacy
Solutions, Pharmaceutical Data Analytics, Consultant Pharmacy
Software and Legislative Advocacy. Through the delivery of
innovative health care services and solutions, MHA helps members
increase operational efficiency, maximize business growth and
provide optimum care for their patients.Founded in 1989, MHA was
purchased by Roper Technologies, Inc. in mid-2013. Roper
Technologies is a constituent of the S&P 500, Fortune 1000, and
the Russell 1000 indices. Roper designs and develops software (both
software-as-a-service and licensed), and engineered products and
solutions for healthcare, transportation, food, energy, water,
education and academic research markets worldwide. To learn more
please visit www.mhainc.comJob Purpose: The Contract Manager
performs all functions related to the contracting process for
assigned business partners, which may include Pharmaceutical,
Medical Products and Services, or Business Products and Services
business partners. The Contract Manager is responsible for
preparing, coordinating, and managing contract negotiations as well
as the ongoing relationships with assigned Business Partners,
including, but not limited to, new agreements, renewal agreements,
amendments, and product/price change notifications. The right
candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills,
as well as strong organizational skills and
follow-through.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the point of contact along with Trade Leadership for
Business partners on contractual matters.
- On all standard and nonstandard contracts, provide redlined
recommendations based on MHA policies; coordinate contract
negotiations between MHA Legal and Business Partner to ensure
timely review, reconciliation of contract drafts and final approval
of contract terms and conditions.
- Proactively coordinate with Operations Teams on all operational
terms and conditions.
- Ensure that contracts are fully executed and communicated to
all relevant parties to provide contract visibility, awareness and
seamless implementation with assistance from Associate Contract
- Manage on-going contract maintenance,with assistance from
Associate Contract Manager, including product and price changes, as
well as new contracts, contract renewals and extensions.
- Address Sales and Operations contract related issues in a
- Prepare and analyze reports for Business Reviews with assigned
Business Partners and participate in meetings to review contract
performanceMinimum Qualifications & Competencies:
- BA/BS in degree; MBA a plus.
- 3-5 years managerial experience, with experience in contract
management, customer service, operations or analytics in the
healthcare or pharmaceutical industries.
- Strong contracting strategy and administration experience in
the healthcare or pharmaceutical industries.
- Requires excellent planning, organizational, analytical,
follow-through, and self-management skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and
client-server based applications and databases.What MHA Offers:
- Competitive salary, including an impressive total rewards and
- Flexible Paid Time Off, including a hybrid work model, summer
hours and at MHA your birthday is a holiday!
- Excellent health, dental & vision insurance, with options to
fit you & your family's needs
- Your health is important! Our wellness strategy focuses on
mental and physical well-being
- Casual office dress code - a friendly and welcoming
- Training & tuition reimbursement program, because continuing to
learn matters and we support your development
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun work environmentMHA is a growing and
evolving service and technology company, and what really makes us
unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered
organization - and our people come first and our culture matters.
We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to
have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work!Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: MHA, New York , Contract Manager (Hybrid - Home & Office), Executive , Florham Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!