Wealth Relationship Manager - SAFE ACT: NY- Resident
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Wealth Relationship Mgmt. (Branch) Sr. Analyst SAFE Act is a
seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary
knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and
the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or
function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a
defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas
collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as
coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and
overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues
with substantial potential impact, where development of an
approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives
and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple
sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to
filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic
material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy
skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership
role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new
recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography,
etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or
facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and
performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the
performance of the individual.
- Identify, build and deepen relationships to gain incremental
wallet share of the affluent and High Net Worth segment through the
use of financial planning and excellent discovery and profiling
- Anticipate the complex financial needs of the client and offer
solutions through a wide range of products, services and tools
based on client profiling.
- With the support of product specialists, intuitively recognize
and understand a client's banking, credit and investment needs and
goals in order to provide holistic financial solutions.
- Provide regular value-added engagement with clients- High
touch, face-to-face meetings at client's preferred location,
consistent communication, access to seminars, etc.
- Master referral opportunities to grow portfolio.
- Proactively source, acquire and expand high value customer
relationship by maximizing sale and service opportunities.
- Refer opportunities to segment partners where appropriate
(including, but not limited to Lending Consultants and Financial
Advisor, Small Business Partners, Relationship Manager, etc.)
- Organize client events to enhance client bonding.
- Acquire new clients through converting referral leads.
- Manage client follow-up and adhere to all Regulatory and
Compliance operating procedures
- Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly
- Partner with all roles on branch team to ensure all clients
have a positive in-branch experience
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency. Qualifications:
- 5-8 years of experience
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word) and
experience using NaviPlan Select or similar financial planning
- Basic understanding of investment and financial planning
- Must be a self-starter, problem solver and a goal-oriented team
player able to work without direction
- US: Registered FINRA Series 6. In addition, Series 66 (or
Series 63 and 65) is required for CGMI.
- This position requires the employee to register as a mortgage
loan originator with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and
Registry ("Registry") and obtain a unique identifier from the
Registry before referring interested clients to Citibank for their
mortgage needs, to maintain and renew that registration on an
annual basis, to update registration information with the Registry
on a timely basis, and to provide that unique identifier to
consumers as required by applicable SAFE Act regulations and Citi
policies and procedures. Education:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience -
Job Family Group:
Private Client Coverage -
Financial Planning Services
1970-92 RALPH AVENUE BROOKLYN
Primary Location Salary Range:
$77,810.00 - $116,720.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified
interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are
a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful
applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto
Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of
employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to
commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, New York , Wealth Relationship Manager - SAFE ACT: NY- Resident, Executive , Waldwick, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!