VP, Sr Credit Officer II, Project Finance (Renewables, Natural Resources)
Company: Madison-Davis, LLC
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Office Status: Hybrid
- Analyze various risk elements of project finance, public
finance transactions in the Americas, and present written executive
summaries to the management of the Credit Department.
- Oversee the maintenance of credit quality and provide feedback
to business units to ensure consistent and complete credit
applications. Also, provide guidance, as necessary, to business
units to ensure compliance with internal standards.
- Monitor and supervise problem loans and present written
memorandum/reports to management.
- Manage compliance with internal policies, workflow procedures,
- Other credit related works/projects as assigned.
Keywords: Madison-Davis, LLC, New York , VP, Sr Credit Officer II, Project Finance (Renewables, Natural Resources), Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!