Company: La Pecora Bianca
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
* We are seeking a talented *Facilities Manager *to join our
*Preventive Maintenance -*
* Assists in effectively planning, scheduling and overseeing
preventative maintenance programs of HVAC, refrigeration and
* Assist in planning, scheduling and overseeing grease trap
cleaning, oil pick up, ejector pit cleaning, hood cleaning etc.
* Assist in planning, regulatory inspections such as fire alarm,
sprinkler, Cooking hood, fire extinguishers etc.
* Maintain repair and preventive maintenance records and coordinate
compliance of service contracts.
* Manage and coordinate contractors' routine maintenance and
*Daily Functions: *
* Establish and maintains open, collaborative relationships with
* Provide technical assistance to other departments.
* Assists in inspecting and evaluating the physical condition of
all facilities in order to determine the type of work required.
* Conduct restaurant inspections and identify repair needs.
* Oversee small projects, manage and report on the work
* Monitors timeliness and quality of completion of repair work
*Must be able to: *
* Troubleshoot and repair HVAC, boiler/hot water heater,
refrigeration and kitchen equipment.
* Repair "quick fixes".
* Install and replace basic electrical fixtures. Replace light
switches, receptacles, light bulbs, and fixtures.
* Perform minor plumbing functions.
* Refurbish furniture and fixtures as needed.
* Maintain the restaurant exterior and "curb appeal".
* Perform and maintain work to local, state and Federal codes.
* Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
* Maintain inventory.
* Have a thorough understanding of the fire alarm procedures and
* Perform other duties as requested by management.
*UNPARALLELED COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: *
* Quality of life: Consistent schedules with consecutive days
* Additional quarterly bonus opportunity equal to 10% of salary
* Bonuses paid every quarter
* Gold insurance plan with 75% company contribution for all plans,
including family plans
* 401k with company match up to 6%
* Paid time off
* Paid parental leave
* Complimentary gym membership
* Commuter benefits, flexible spending and dependent care
La Pecora Bianca is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* How many BTU's in a ton?
* Describe what a home run is, in electrical?
* Describe the most complex repair you have personally done.
* Facilities management: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: La Pecora Bianca, New York , Facilities Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!