Junior Account Manager
Company: Crosstown Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We have quickly become one of the fastest-growing sales and
marketing firms in the Greater Brooklyn business world. Due to
increased client demand and recent expansions, we have several
account executive positions open. This position entails managing
our clients' business development and client relations. We are
conducting immediate interviews for candidates seeking the
mentality of "Work Hard, Play Hard". The Junior Account Manager is
considered an entry level position meaning thorough training is
provided. We believe that our fun, upbeat atmosphere develops
individuals rapidly and builds both personal and professional
relationships.Previous consulting, marketing and sales experience
is a plus but not necessary. All staff begins their career at the
entry level because we only promote from within. We pride ourselves
on being employee-focused which is why we never micro-manage, we
encourage a healthy work-life balance, and maintain a high level of
teamwork so work doesn't really feel like work!Duties in the Junior
Account Manager position include:
- Customer relationship building
- Territory management
- Managing accounts
- Providing sales and marketing presentations
- Reporting marketing data and feedback to the client
- Relaying state of the art technology updates to customers
- New customer acquisition
- Consult priority customers given to us by the client
- Client branding
- Account updates
- Contract overviewBenefits include:
- Work in an exciting environment
- Rapid advancement opportunity
- Travel opportunities (optional)
- Relocation options (optional)
- Career advancement opportunities in Marketing, Management, and
- College degree or relevant work experience.
- Sales and/or marketing experience a plus, but not a
- Competitive and proactive attitude.
- Confident demeanor.
- Strong student mentality.
Keywords: Crosstown Solutions, Inc., New York , Junior Account Manager, Executive , Brooklyn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!