Company: PM Human Capital Solutions
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Senior Project Manager with opportunity for advancement to
We are seeking a new team member - in the form of a project manager
past experience in the steel (structural steel and miscellaneous
metals) construction field.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Maintain owner, Architect, Engineer, general contractor,
sub-contractor, and vendor relations.
* Maintain quality assurance and control on job sites.
* Coordinating,reviewing and interpreting contract documents and
* Direct and oversee detailers revisions to shop drawings.
* Field measure and sketch dimensions to send to detailers.
* Finalize steel erection plans for field use and oversee creation
of shop production drawings.
* Check all aspects of item prior to shop production and field
* Clearly and timely transmit information to the field and maintain
consistent communication with installation crews.
* Regular communication with field foreman and maintenance of
* Oversee progress f field installation and deal with any issues
onsite (layout issues, GC issues, inspection issues etc).
* Oversee performance of project including, project status,
schedule, and cost control.
* Visit jobsites on a regular basis as the Company
* Attend and participate in project meetings.
* Review costs and change orders with estimating department and
provide input prior to finalization of any change order
* Track and obtain approval of change orders.
* Closeouts of projects including all paperwork and as built
* Customer relations and development of future work/bid
* Involvement in evaluation of field labor costs and evaluation of
field logistics for estimating department from time to time.
* Involvement in site and bid walkthroughs for current and future
projects for estimating department.
An ideal candidate would possess good organizational and management
skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills. We
would prefer a candidate with field measurement / survey experience
who is proficient with digital drawings, and the use of a computer
as well as a smartphone.
Position includes medical, dental, and 401k benefits as well as
vacation / sick time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* New York, NY 10009: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Construction estimating: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: PM Human Capital Solutions, New York , Estimator/Project Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!