Process Improvement Manager
Company: Rangam Consultants Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*HYBRID - 2 days per week in office*
* Coordinate the development of project scope and business
requirements through textual and visual documentation.
* Develop and manage detailed project "Current State/As Is" and
"Future State/To Be" process workflows for the duration of the
project to redesign processes, assists with solution designs, and
establish baseline metrics for end state comparison.
* Initiate and maintain strategic relationships with internal
stakeholders to promote organizational goals.
* Utilize industry and internal Process Improvement best practices,
techniques, and standards throughout project implementation.
* Adapt to changes in work responsibilities as required.
* Assists in integration and alignment of the operational
excellence process with business strategies and priorities by
supporting in the implementation of the performance evaluation,
risk management, internal audit, and corrective action
* Facilitates cross-functional team work to achieve larger, high
priority continuous improvement objectives.
* Work with business owners to identify opportunities for process
* Create, maintain and update all project related documents from
the inception of the project through Executive approval to close
* Ability to scope, plan, execute, and track projects and schedule
all necessary meetings with autonomy.
* Regularly update the Process Improvement project tracker for
C-Suite monitoring; and routinely report out on process performance
and improvements in key metrics.
* Work with management to define the short and long-term objectives
and potential gains.
* Assist in the creation and delivery of presentations on project
status and outcomes to management as needed.
* Assists in the facilitation of work group meetings, as needed, in
support of process improvement projects.
* Document meeting minutes, action items, attendance and
facilitating project deliverable completion.
* Evaluates the effectiveness of the process improvement
* Demonstrates department's commitment to excellent customer
service through prompt responses to all internal and external
* Will occasionally attend PI project meetings on behalf of the
Director of Process Improvement to offer guidance and mentorship to
the Process Improvement Specialist.
* Assists with other projects and tasks as needed.
*Minimum Qualifications: *
* Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Finance,
Accounting, Business, Science, or related field is required
* Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or Masters in Public
Health (MPH) preferred
* Minimum 3-5 years' experience in process improvement role in a
health plan, or progressive experience in consulting, operations or
* Minimum 2 years of project management and/or operations
management experience required, prior healthcare industry
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including
Outlook, Word, Excel and Visio.
* Advanced proficiency in DMAIC process improvement methodology.
Six Sigma project experience preferred.
* Experience in business processes, corrective action plan
* Experience leading projects &/or initiatives is required
* Managed care experience strongly preferred
* Change Management experience required
* Maintains strong work ethic, attention to detail, excellent
writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and
collaborate effectively across multiple business units
* Excellent customer services skills and the ability to effectively
communicate with internal and external customers
* Strong analytical, oral communication, and technical writing
* Continuous improvement mindset
* Natural curiosity and willingness to question how and why a
process is being done the way it is happening and challenge status
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross functional
* Has a results oriented, positive, creative, responsible approach
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
(can be supplemented by years of experience)
* Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification or higher is
strongly preferred (can be supplemented by years of experience)
* Integrity and Trust
* Customer Focus
* Functional/Technical Skills
* Written/Oral Communications
* Project Management
* DMAIC Process Improvement Methodology
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $100,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* New York, NY 10004: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Bachelor's (Required)
* DMAIC Methodology: 3 years (Preferred)
* Project management: 2 years (Preferred)
* Process improvement: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in New York, NY 10004%58047475%
Keywords: Rangam Consultants Inc., New York , Process Improvement Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!