Sr. Marketing Operations Manager
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Headquartered in NYC with 400+ employees globally and funded by
world-class investors with over $290 million in funding, our client
is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service
with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Recognized by Inc
Magazine as a "Best Workplace," and one of the 10 hottest SaaS
startups in NY for two years in a row, they are looking for a
Senior Manager, Marketing Operations to help administrate marketing
systems and processes, enable the marketing team to operate
efficiently and scale productively, and optimize the full journey
of marketing leads, including scoring, routing and nurture
automation. As a partner across business units (Marketing, Sales,
Revenue Ops, IT and Finance), you will manage planning and
operational processes to solve tough challenges, advocate for
high-priority projects, and drive greater operational rigor within
- Improve marketing effectiveness by establishing a rigorous
approach to operational processes.
- Drive the design, implementation, and management of the
Marketing tech stack including tool selection, vendor management
and lead ongoing training and enablement.
- Ensure reporting consistency, scalability, and accuracy across
the entire marketing organization.
- Help establish marketing goals, demand forecasts and track
progress on goal achievement through dashboards.
- Lead the marketing database strategy including growth,
enrichment, hygiene and governance.
- Own lead management, scoring and routing. Partner with BDR and
Sales team to ensure proper lead follow up and disposition
- Manage the marketing lead qualification and allocation process
to ensure prospects and customers receive timely, relevant
follow-up from our sales teams.
- Contribute to building complex lead scoring and lead routing
logic to deliver qualified leads to the sales team faster
- Identify trends and surface insights to improve top, middle and
bottom-of-funnel inbound processes and activity.
- Build reports, email marketing audiences and sales outreach
- Collaborate across business and technical teams, build
relationships and influence stakeholders.
- Support the growth of our business through product-led growth
efforts such as Freemium, Product trials as well as expanding
customer adoption and utilization of our product through customer
- Build the operational processes to support a dual funnel
approach, in support of different target segments of our business -
enterprise and commercial EXPERIENCE
- 7-10 years experience in Marketing Operations at an Enterprise
B2B (high tech) organization.
- Proven track record of impeccable business judgement, rigorous
analytical problem solving, quantitative analysis, and
communicating findings to executive leadership.
- Strong knowledge of MAP (Hubspot or Marketo) and CRM
- Experience with best-in-class MarTech stack, including ABM,
database, and outreach tools.
- Fluency in B2B marketing and sales analytics.
- Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to work in a fast-changing
environment, with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Demonstrated organizational, planning and project management
skills; the ability to develop creative solutions to complex
problems and manage multiple initiatives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong
- Ability to seek diverse input from multiple stakeholders to
drive innovative solutions.
- Ability to incorporate feedback and ensure decisions are made
swiftly with flawless execution.
- Effectively collaborates with business partners and resolves
conflict in a constructive manner
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and bringing forward
innovative solutions Create a profile with us and we will keep you
posted if there is a job match for you. Sign Up for our Active Job
Notifications Sign Up for our
Active Job Notifications!
Keywords: Gainor, New York , Sr. Marketing Operations Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!