Japanese bilingual Marketing Director
Company: TOP Group - Japanese Recruiting Agency
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
A marketing company is looking for a Japanese bilingual
marketing director for children's digital contents.
- Title: Marketing Director - Industry: Marketing - Location: New
York, NY (hybrid) - Salary: DOE (up to 130K) +benefits
- Help with strategic planning and deliver results by executing
objectives and surpassing targets.
- Propose and manage budget breakdowns per project/ per
- Oversee and direct the team to efficiently achieve set
- Build a successful and efficient team.
- Work with other teams to maximise effectiveness, alignment of
strategy, cross team coordination, and impactful results.
- Assess strategic positioning of managed and potential brands
and identify areas of marketing and promotional opportunities in
order to increase awareness, affinity and sales.
- Analyse our performance through data from Google, YouTube,
social media, Amazon, Nielsen, NPD, and others, and quantify
results of our marketing activations, investment value vs
- Manage communications with copyrights owners and partners to
align on objectives, strategies, and issues.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in marketing, promotions or
licensing of children's content
- Computer presentation skills including PowerPoint and
- Strong understanding of traditional and new media and digital
- Proven experience in managing multiple teams
- A competent supervisor, who is able to lead teams, manage
projects and grow businesses within a multi-cultural working
- Able to travel domestically and internationally
- Japanese language skills and experience in dealing with
****If you are interested in the position, please submit your
resume within 1 or 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates would be
Keywords: TOP Group - Japanese Recruiting Agency, New York , Japanese bilingual Marketing Director, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!