Family Medicine Residency Program Director (MD or DO)
Company: TAL Healthcare
Location: New York
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Medical Director opening in New York, New York. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Our client, a community-based Healthcare Center located in
Manhattan is a leader in providing culturally competent,
community-based care, addressing the special healthcare needs of
underserved, low-income New Yorkers, is hiring a Family Medicine
Residency Program Director. Join a team dedicated to providing
programs and services that include primary and preventative care,
gynecological care, reproductive health services, cardiology,
podiatry, psychiatry, audiology, ophthalmology, physician house
calls and physical/occupational therapy as well as comprehensive
They are an FQHC (National Health Service Corps) and all of their
providers are entitled to the tuition waiver.
- Work with the Chief Medical Officer and Chief Population Health
Officer to establish the new family medicine residency program,
including obtaining full ACGME accreditation for the program.
- Following establishment of the residency program, the Program
Director will provide leadership and management of the program.
- Provide clinical care to patients as part of the job
- Establishing a mission and vision for the new residency
- Developing a curriculum for the new residency program.
- Helping to establish clinical partnerships with one or more
hospitals for residents to complete their required training in
- Preparing the ACGME application and serving as the point of
contact for ACGME throughout the accreditation process.
- Supporting deliverables associated with the HRSA planning grant
that CHN has received to help establish the new family medicine
- Provides leadership, management, and direction to the residency
- Provides administration and authority of teaching and scholarly
- General program administration and budgeting of program
resources, including oversight of the program coordinator.
- Works with and supervises participating faculty members.
- Develops recruitment and retention strategies of residents as
well as promote well-being and disciplinary action of
- Relevant experience with accredited family medicine programs,
with a preference for prior experience establishing such a
- An unrestricted license to practice medicine in New York
- Board certification in family medicine
- Competitive salary, great benefits, and other attractive
All major insurances (health, life, disability, malpractice)
Culture is one of mutual respect, teamwork, and equality.
The organization embraces and values an inclusive work
View all jobs online at:
If you are passionate about what you could accomplish in this role,
we would love to hear from you!
Keyphrases: health administration jobs, medical director jobs,
hospital administration jobs, hospital administrative jobs,
healthcare administration jobs, administration jobs, healthcare
administrator jobs, medical administration jobs, chief medical
officer jobs, medical director position jobs, associate medical
director jobs, medical ceo jobs, healthcare ceo jobs, medical
administrative jobs, executive director jobs
Keywords: TAL Healthcare, New York , Family Medicine Residency Program Director (MD or DO), Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!