Senior Logistics Project Manager
Location: New York
Posted on: January 27, 2023
At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home
wherever they choose to live. For us, that means ensuring our
guests have the peace of mind, flexibility & confidence they need
to explore life's latest adventure. We've grown a lot since our
founding in 2013, having raised more than $258m+ in funding, to
date -- and that's just the beginning. We're now hosting guests in
more than 10,000 homes in 26 cities around the world (and
growing!), with an aim to hit 50 cities by 2025. Our vision comes
to life through our ways of working. For our 900+ member team
located across 15 countries, we've created a culture of
collaboration, inclusiveness, and opportunity. We believe our
people should have the power to choose their preferred way to work.
Depending on the role's requirements, team members can choose to
work full time in one of our offices, work fully remote, or choose
a hybrid model between the two. We are driven by our core values.
To our team, Time is our most important resource. Excellence isn't
simply a standard, but an exciting way to look at life. We Care
deeply about our guests and colleagues. Our relationships are built
around Transparency, which builds trust and improves communication.
We are currently looking for a Senior Logistics Project Manager to
join our global team and help build and execute the warehousing
project of BG OnDemand. You could be based anywhere in the US. At
the heart of what we do is operations, and it is a core area of the
business. The role's main focus will be reviewing and understanding
the operational needs of BG OnDemand business. Moreover, this role
will support our growth in the US within and beyond our existing
footprint in an effective, efficient and agile way. What you will
- Clarify the business roadmap with the P&L owners.
- Based on the business roadmap and operational needs, define the
details of warehouse and WG services.
- Prepare a network for BG OnDemand and identify the
collaboration points with the network of BG Retail business.
- Prepare the business case.
- Prepare the SOP (standard operating procedure) for warehouse
and WG services.
- Review the existing WMS (Logiwa) and ERP (MS Navision) in BG
Retail business and identify the collaboration points. Clarify the
new IT needs.
- Run a pilot and adjust the BC and SOP when needed.
- Prepare a project plan for the roll-out and manage its
implementation. What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of progressive work experience in the area of
international warehouse & transport management.
- Deep understanding of WMS technologies and ERP systems.
- Cross functional team collaboration.
- Great at multitasking and managing competing priorities.
- Analytical thinker and results-oriented.
- Graduate from a top-tier university with a degree in business,
supply chain or logistics.
- Experience with furniture rentals would be considered a
- Project management and business case development experience.
- Competitive salary
- Blueground Stock Option Plan
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Flexible paid time off
- Enhanced maternity/parental leave benefits for new parents
- Flexible work environment & employee mobility opportunities
through our Blueground Nomads program
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think
summer in Greece and winter in Dubai! At Blueground we are proud to
have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We
are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race,
colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or religion.
Keywords: Blueground, New York , Senior Logistics Project Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!