Project Manager-Quality Management
Company: Northwell Health
Location: Staten Island
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Plans, manages, and coordinates project activities to ensure goals
and objectives of multiple and large projects are accomplished
within prescribed time-frame and funding parameters. Establishes
timelines and ensures project deadlines are met. Maintains
integrity and cost containment of projects.
- Plans, manages, and coordinates projects and ensures project
initiatives and timelines are met. Develops project initiation
process by defining project scope, determining action items,
assigning ownership, creating project timetables, and tracking
execution and workflow; prepares, presents and distributes project
- Evaluates, plans, and monitors project implementation for
clinical systems; manages project and project delivery teams,
ensures deadlines are met, escalates issues for appropriate, timely
resolution and adheres to standardized project management
- Develops interdisciplinary project teams in coordination with
clinical community to ensure deployment of systems; serves as
liaison to project sponsors, project teams and stakeholders; works
with internal, external groups to optimize success of project
- Communicates with user departments and project teams on project
activities; confers with project staff and vendors to provide
support and resolve problems; collaborates with clinical, financial
and quality teams to define and develop metric goals. Partners with
management to develop tools and metrics to evaluate performance of
target initiatives; assists with planning monitoring criteria and
- Ensures availability of performance measurement data for review
and analysis; evaluates and drives risk management process
improvements, efficiencies and workflow enhancements.
- Partners with management, identifies end user education,
training program and services; assists in the development and
maintains department policies and procedures.
- Provides subject matter expert support in the development of
clinical information systems and integration to improve the timely
completion of projects.
- Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied
and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of
education and related experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith
determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to
a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job
advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a
team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be
considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line,
years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated
contracts, budget and internal equity).
Keywords: Northwell Health, New York , Project Manager-Quality Management, Executive , Staten Island, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!