Director of Business Development
Company: Staffing Unison
Location: New York
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Full time - Staffing Unison - United States Posted On 09/22/2017
Job Description Our client is an expert in designing, building and
operating solar power plants. They are seeking a talented
professional to drive growth within the rapidly growing energy
storage market. This position is responsible for identifying and
evaluating new opportunities for energy storage projects in the US,
relating to grid support (utility scale), on-site installations
(co-generation) and district energy. The role will be filled by an
individual with a deep knowledge of the electric power industry
including: utilities, financial analysis, and energy policy.
Ability to critically evaluate opportunities from an economic and
technical standpoint, as well as strong communication skills, are
essential. Basic understanding of energy storage and its
applications is preferred. Duties and Responsibilities:
- The position will require traveling within the US.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer
- Generate potential client leads in identified segments,
following up and acting for leads.
- Work with customers to model, simulate, and assess energy
storage & power system solutions.
- Attend conferences, webinars, and seminars to network with
prospective customers, partners, regulators and other
- Identify market opportunities and business cases for storage by
researching market potential for thermal storage applications in
- Develop deep understanding of the regulatory environment in the
US, including available funding plans for energy efficiency
installations in the tri-state area and CA. Qualifications:
- Ability to travel 30% of the time.
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Economics, Science or related
- Self-starter, able to generate leads and network.
- Identify and attend conferences to reach target market.
- 2-4+ years' experience in the energy sector within business
development or sales roles.
- Understanding of power system & thermal energy electric
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities with limited
oversight & solve project problems.
- Excellent financial analysis, quantitative and spreadsheet
- Ability to leverage the company's project development and
technical expertise to discover new business prospects.
Keywords: Staffing Unison, New York , Director of Business Development, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!