Director of Home Care Coordination
Company: Galaxy Home Care
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Galaxy Home Care - Full Job Description
Galaxy Home Care -is the premier provider of home care in the
Northeast. At -Galaxy Home Care we understand the challenges that
families face in providing health care for a loved one. Our network
of highly-qualified Home Health Aides offers dedication and
compassion to the people we serve.
THIS IS A SENIOR POSITION AND REQUIRES THESE DUTIES:
- Supervise and and direct team of home care coordinators
- Interact with families, clients and caregivers about services
(either in person or on the phone).
- Maintain open and current communication with management team of
changes in status of clients and caregivers.
- Ensure effective coordination and communication of activities
between all team members.
- Actively participate in regular staff meetings to provide
guidance on any changes with staffing requirements/needs.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding all aspects of job
responsibilities and compliance with HIPAA Privacy and Security
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OF PREVIOUS HOME CARE STAFFING
- MUST HAVE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
- Hands-on knowledge of HHAeXchange is a -HUGE -plus!
- Ability to problem solve challenging and complex situations
that involve family members/clients, care providers and referral
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize own work load and quickly adjust
priorities as required.
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to
effectively with a variety of personality types.
- Ability to speak other languages is a HUGE plus! Russian,
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000 - $90,000 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Keywords: Galaxy Home Care, New York , Director of Home Care Coordination, Executive , Brooklyn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!