Expert Project Manager
Location: New York
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Posted : December 9, 2022 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 12 Qualification Degree Bachelor Experience 7 years Job
DescriptionDURATION: -30 MonthsLOCATION: New York, NY -
-OnsiteExpert Project Manager to help manage various technically
- Project Manager - Plans, organizes, and integrates
cross-functional information technology projects that are
significant in scope and impact.
- Expert 84+ months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to
large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is
considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 Months - Experience simultaneously managing multiple complex
IT projects including all project phases: origination, initiation,
planning, execution, monitoring and closeout.
- 84 Months - Experience using desktop and online project
management tools, including MS Project, in documenting all phases
of a project, work breakdown structure, risk, issues,
execution/implementation, testing plan development and
implementation, defect tracking and quality control, and project
- 84 Months - Experience coordinating progress on large-scale
technical projects, including experience being responsible progress
on projects requiring effort from technical, outsourced and
- 84 Months - Experience performing business process analysis
with both technical and business staff resulting in development of
formal business requirements, use case and workflow documents and
overall project documentation.
- 84 Months - Experience facilitating and managing communication,
both verbal and written, across stakeholder groups including
- 48 Months - Experience working in the Public Sector on project
utilizing sensitive data within the Health Care industry where
HIPAA regulations apply AND supporting healthcare operations
including accreditation, human resource and finance.
- 48 Months - Experience working in the Higher Education Sector
on project supporting medical research covered by HHS Office for
Human Research Protections regulations and/or NIH Office of
Laboratory Animal Welfare regulations.
- Develop and maintain project and portfolio plans regarding
technical projects supporting PHI and related healthcare operations
- Utilize project management solutions and custom reporting tools
to support tracking project deliverables.
- Facilitate meetings, schedule event, oversee completion, review
and acceptance of project deliverables.
- Direct and manage project execution, including coordinating
with resources and stakeholders to ensure identification of
defects, risks and roadblocks and appropriate use of change control
- Prepare executive and detailed status reports, defect reports
and development lifecycle plans related to in-scope technical
- Develop or coordinate the development of documents and
responses as requested for state and federal approvals.
- Maintain, modify or develop processes and tools to effectively
monitor, track and address issues.
- Facilitate effective communications within technology teams and
- Develop project management practices and tools and
technology-related process improvements, to empower technology
teams and stakeholders to address diverse demands in support of
regulatory and policy compliance.
- Facilitate the development of effective high-functioning
project teams.An Information Technology (IT) professional business
leader providing IT services to the public sector. Our firm is
founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and
commitment. We take pride in providing exceptional value to our
clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and
hourly talent across the nation. We are business partners with many
technology solution providers such as IBM, AWS, Google, Microsoft,
Oracle, Tableau, Salesforce, and others. Tech Valley Talent
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.Know
someone who would be perfect for this role? Be a pal, let
Keywords: Ezelogs, New York , Expert Project Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...