VP - Compliance Controls Officer
Company: Madison-Davis, LLC
Location: New York
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary: $130,000 - $170,000
- Attending weekly Testing Working Group meetings and
coordinating materials for the meetings.
- Supporting the Head of CUSO Compliance Controls Testing with
the implementation and sustainability of a consistent US Compliance
Controls Testing Program, related to all aspects of documentation,
Policies and Procedures, across CUSO.
- Support the development and maintenance of the Annual
Compliance Controls Test Plan for CUSO.
- Completing CUSO Compliance Controls Testing Assignments related
to the completion of timely reviews related to; US Entity Quality
Assurance over testing work papers and associated materials, as
well as CUSO-specific Compliance Controls in line with the
associated CUSO Compliance Controls Testing Policy and
- Support the development and maintenance of an internal control
inventory in support of the CUSO Internal Control
- Understanding of US bank regulations, and ideally, experience
in dealing with institutional investment banking and asset
- Understanding of related regulations and strong organizational
and communication skills.
Keywords: Madison-Davis, LLC, New York , VP - Compliance Controls Officer, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...