VP, Credit Risk Management
Company: Madison-Davis, LLC
Location: New York
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: Up to $185,000
- Experience performing counterparty credit analysis on banks,
broker dealers, clearing houses, insurance companies, REITs,
regulated and pension funds, Agents/Asset Managers trading on
behalf of their underlying clients(principles) to which we have
- Performing due diligence including regular information
gathering discussions/meetings with clients as needed, ability to
work closely with MUFG revenue generators and other internal
colleagues across functions and affiliates are required skills for
- Knowledge of counterparty legal documentation and related
credit terms, as applicable is useful.
- Please note that the counterparties that are the responsibility
of this team are Americas based (including United States, Canada,
Latin America, Cayman Islands, Bermuda).
- Analyst will have the opportunity to work on other credit
Keywords: Madison-Davis, LLC, New York , VP, Credit Risk Management, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...