Location: New York
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Hybrid role of Merchandising Manager - Hudson yard, New York
- Meetings at local Centric stores; field work, Responsible for
all Permanent fixtures, Perm & Temp displays
- 7-10 years min experience - Extensive technical knowledge of
Injection molding, vacuum forming, fabrication, material, Gondolas
- Work with internal teams to develop new fixtures
- Prepare RFPs, manage the quoting process, collect, consolidate,
and analyze quotations to make an informed recommendation that
aligns with company objectives o Manage and maintain budgets of
- Collaborate with internal teams to pre-plan budgets, Conduct
structure analysis of materials and engineering with suppliers
- Develop supplier score card and monitor against target
- Enhance relationships with key business partners to help ensure
on time delivery, quality standards are being met and identify
opportunities to improve pricing and quality
- Collaborate with internal teams on managing retailers'
timelines and identify any risks that might arise
- Recommend existing tooling when applicable for cost
- Manage discrepancies and questions from 3PL (Bold), Assist in
resolving missing and/or damaged fixtures with Marketing and
supplier, Issue purchase orders and associated support documents
for all items purchased
- Responsible for accuracy of parts, costs, and three-way match
to track shipments for goods receipts, Own and facilitate cross
functional team meetings (ex: identify attendees, set agendas,
manage calendar invites, send notes/actions and track activities
and outcomes in Teams)
- Maintain status report with accurate information on quantity,
ship dates, budgets, and details.
- Provide analysis of business as needed
- Attend weekly calls with internal teams and suppliers.
Keywords: Experis, New York , Merchandising Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...