Community Partner Manager
Company: EDSI Solutions
Location: Staten Island
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Salary $60,000 year
Do you have a passion for making a difference in someone's life? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your skills, experience and empathetic nature to work for a progressive, forward-thinking and family-owned company where creativity is encouraged? Are you goal driven? Then the Community Partner Manager position is for you! We are seeking a dynamic and team-oriented individual to join our spirited team.
As Community Partner Manager, you will build relationships with community-based organizations to understand partner organizations and develop appropriate strategies to connect job ready candidates to available opportunities. This includes identifying free services provided by community partners to develop suitable referral processes to refer Workforce1 customers.
Workforce1 is a service provided by the NYC Department of Small Business Services that prepares and connects qualified candidates to job opportunities in New York City. We make strong matches for both candidates and employers by using a unique combination of recruitment expertise, industry knowledge, and skill-building workshops to strengthen candidates' employment prospects. Services are provided to individuals aged 18 and over in all five boroughs of New York City.
- Work collaboratively with all Center leadership and key staff ensuring a seamless and robust customer experience, serving as lead navigator guiding customer movement
- Maintain and consistently cultivate a robust relationship with all current partners based on type of organization and mission, and in support of community demographic needs, employer hiring needs and supply of key wraparound services (i.e. Community-based organizations, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, faith-based organizations, city agencies, state agencies, federal agencies, and public officials)
- Proactively develop new partnerships with organizations that are key to addressing specific sector needs and target population needs
- Maintain and strengthen partnerships through relationship management providing skillful technical support, partner-to-partner networking opportunities, and strategic partner engagement
- Regularly update partners regarding industry-specific trends and labor market data affecting job growth, wages and current employer hiring practices
- Be the subject matter expert on the use of internal database reports to evaluate and analyze partner performance using data to identify gaps in performance and promote continuous program improvement
- Consistently track and monitor all partner referral traffic in the internal database, accurately tagging all candidate referrals
- Provide consistent and timely feedback to all referring partners in adherence to funder policies
- Effectively coordinate regular weekly recruitment events (in-person and virtual) in conjunction with key partners
- Plan, host and professionally lead monthly partner meetings (in-person and virtual) with all active partners as well as focused working groups once per quarter
- Effectively communicate on a weekly basis to all active partners current Center employment opportunities, training opportunities, on-site recruitment activities and candidate services
- Maintain and update as appropriate all partner directory groupings as required
- Manage all aspects of the Community Partner Program, including meeting the partner program's responsibility for 15% of the overall placement goal
- Knowledge of and experience working with city agencies and community organizations
- Experience in relationship building and maintenance
- Experience presenting to large groups
- Excellent interpersonal skills to provide exceptional customer service
- Experience in business, sales, training and working in a team-oriented environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft applications specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with virtual platforms, such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams; eager and willing to learn new platforms and databases
- Bachelor's degree in business, education, human resources, liberal arts or related area
Bring your expertise to EDSI where you will be able to live our values every day: Show Up, Smile and Support!
Requisition ID: 2023-1685
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
External Company Name: EDSI Solutions
External Company URL: www.edsisolutions.com/
Street: 120 Stuyvesant Place
Salary $60,000 year
Keywords: EDSI Solutions, New York , Community Partner Manager, Executive , Staten Island, New York
here to apply!