Process Development Support Manager - NY,NJ E. PA
Company: Danaher Corporation
Location: New York
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Territory: NJ, NY, Eastern PAPurpose :Focus on design-in by
targeting drugs in the preclinical and phase 1 stage of drug
development, to win specification in key project steps in key
customers drug pipeline. Focused on Biological drugs that are part
of the strategic initiative.
- Develop new customers within assigned territories by actively
prospecting and qualifying specification opportunities.
- Achieve design in of maximum steps, by building technical
relations with customers, based on target molecules identified in
preclinical and phase 1 of drug development.
- Collaborate with relevant SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) , (SS,
FAS (Field Application Specialist) ) when technical expertise is
needed to support customer needs and process.
- Understanding of the customer, their strategy, their
challenges, their operations - applying the right approach and
support to maximize on relationships.
- Identify potential leads and opportunities, driven by proactive
tactical and strategic customer relationships.
- Establish good relationships with prospects at various process
development points, consulting with them about business challenges
- Achieve full competitor landscape and market insights through
validated, process maps by drug.
- Provide feedback to commercials teams on market trends,
competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver
greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
- Managing accuracy of Spec win funnel management.
- Report on sales activities including forecasts and sales
opportunities.Critical competencies for success based on Danaher's
Core Value Behaviors:
- Customer Focus: Delivers customer-centric solutions to meet
current and anticipated needs.
- Plan to Action: Prioritizes options and translates intentions
into plans and sustainable outcomes.
- Growth: Seizes opportunities to preserve the core and
contribute to growing the business.
- Integrity: Demonstrates moral and ethical principles and does
the right thing despite pressure, even when no one is
- Strategic Thinking: Seeks, understands, and evaluates data in
selecting the best options to pursue.
- Capability: Develops self and team to meet career aspirations
through achieving Danaher's goals .Skills:
- Sales techniques and prospecting capabilities.
- Insight into networks and contacts.
- Ability to translate technical advantages into business
- Product knowledge.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or relevant field.
- 3 years commercial/applications experience, preferably in the
Biotechnology industry.Systems and Tools:QlikSense or Sales Force
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global
organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to
help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things,
work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated
leaders, all with the support of powerfulDanaher Business
and the stability of a tested organization.Danaher Corporation and
all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless
of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value
diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both
visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout
the markets we serve.Our associates, customers and shareholders
contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these
diverse attributes.The EEO posters are
availablehere(https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters) .We will
ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodation to participate in the job application or interview
process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other
benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation. If you've
ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find
Keywords: Danaher Corporation, New York , Process Development Support Manager - NY,NJ E. PA, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...