Bank Regulatory Testing Officer VP
Company: Madison-Davis, LLC
Location: New York
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary: $130,000 - $170,000
- Attending weekly Testing Working Group meetings and
coordinating materials for the meetings
- Supporting the Head of CUSO Compliance Controls Testing (and
the Entity Compliance Controls Testing Heads, Officers and
Associates) with the implementation and sustainability of a
consistent US Compliance Controls Testing Program, related to all
aspects of documentation, Policies and Procedures, across
- Support the development and maintenance of the Annual
Compliance Controls Test Plan for CUSO.
- Completing CUSO Compliance Controls Testing Assignments related
to the completion of timely reviews related to: 1) US Entity
Quality Assurance over testing work papers and associated
materials; and 2) CUSO-specific Compliance Controls in line with
the associated CUSO Compliance Controls Testing Policy and
- Supporting the development and maintenance of an internal
control inventory in support of the CUSO Internal Control
- Compiling and producing associated management reporting for
Compliance Controls Testing.
Keywords: Madison-Davis, LLC, New York , Bank Regulatory Testing Officer VP, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...