Solar Project Manager - Community Solar! (REMOTE - NE based)
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Solar energy company growing by over 55%!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Ruby VoightAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $120,000 -
$160,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in the North East, we are an
Owner/Operator expanding our portfolio of community solar! We are
looking for a strong Project Manager to support our growing
footprint! We are a close-knit commercial solar energy developer.
We are committed to providing our customer's with quality projects
that exceed their expectations. Our customers are our top priority
and our ratings and reputation speak to that. Our employees are
treated like family and our benefits and culture speak to that. If
you are a Project Manager with 2-5 years of experience in community
solar, and have a passion for construction, please apply today!Why
join us?Do you want to work with a top construction company?
- Meaningful and Impactful Work!
- Competitive Salary!
- Strong benefits package!
- Family first culture!
- Career Stability!Job DetailsWe are seeking a dynamic and
experienced Permanent Solar Project Manager to join our team in the
Energy industry. In this role, you will be responsible for managing
commercial projects from conception to completion. You will be
working with a team of professionals to ensure that projects are
completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality
- Manage all aspects of solar projects, including planning,
design, construction, commissioning, and operation.
- Develop project schedules, budgets, and resource plans and
ensure that they are adhered to.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, including
engineers, contractors, vendors, and customers, to ensure that
project requirements are met.
- Conduct site visits to assess project feasibility and identify
potential risks and opportunities.
- Ensure that all project activities comply with health, safety,
and environmental regulations and standards.
- Monitor project progress and report on project status to senior
- Manage project documentation, including contracts, permits, and
- Identify and resolve project issues and conflicts in a timely
and effective manner.
- Provide technical support and guidance to project team
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or
- 3+ years of experience in solar project management on 1- 10mw
- Strong knowledge of solar technology, construction, and project
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of health, safety, and environmental regulations and
- Ability to travel to project sites as required.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, New York , Solar Project Manager - Community Solar! (REMOTE - NE based), Executive , Summit, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!