Technical Project Manager
Location: Berkeley Heights
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Calling all innovators - find your future at Fiserv.We're
Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money
and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial
institutions, corporations, merchants, and consumers to one another
millions of times a day - quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time
you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw
money from the bank, we're involved. If you want to make an impact
on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv.Job
TitleTechnical Project Manager
What does a successful Technical Project Manager do at Fiserv?
- You'll ensure a predictable, consistent, and successful project
- You'll plan, coordinate, and monitor scope. -
- You'll partner with key business stakeholders to ensure a
successful start-up and completion of a project.
- You'll work under moderate supervision with oversight provided
by the Manager within Professional Services to achieve team
What you will do:
- Drive projects from original concept through final
implementation working with internal resources and external
customers, including coordinating with other project managers and
organizational entities to identify and monitor issues, impacts,
and dependencies and building relationships with all functional
areas and managing stakeholder expectations
- Define scope and project objectives and develop detailed work
plans, schedules, project estimates, and status reports to achieve
- Create and maintain a project schedule for each project by
identifying and monitoring: overall project timeline, project
milestones, tasks, resources, ETAs, task dependencies, and critical
- Manage the change control process, including owning the process
documentation related to the overall process flow for the Business
- Control and track project performance, time allocations, cost,
and quality by constantly evaluating project progress and
conducting regular team status meetings
- Respond to occasional requests for additional off-hour work in
the event of an emergency client incident or critical business
needWhat you will need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in a client-facing project management,
implementations, or consulting role
- 3+ years of experience working in a matrix environment
- 5+ years of experience managing cross-functional projects
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Office applications
- 5+ years of experience with Project Management tools including
MS Project, Jira, Confluence, Clarity, etc.What would be great to
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Project Management work
- Technical aptitude and ability to understand system
- Experience in banking, credit, or financial services
- Experience working with online banking and security
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Perks at work:
- We're #FiservProud -of our commitment to your overall
well-being with a growing offering of physical, mental, emotional,
and financial benefits from day one.
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance with paid holidays,
generous time off policies, including Unlimited Recharge & Refuel
for qualifying associates, and free counseling through our
- Plan for your future with competitive salaries, the Fiserv
401(k) Savings Plan, and our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Recognize and be recognized by colleagues with our Living Proof
program where you can exchange points for a variety of
- Prioritize your health with a variety of medical, dental,
vision, life, and disability insurance options and a range of
well-being resources through our Fuel Your Life program.
- Advance your career with training, development, certification,
and internal mobility opportunities.
- Join Employee Resource Groups that promote our diverse and
inclusive culture where associates can share perspectives, exchange
ideas, and elevate careers.
Important info about this role:
- We're better together. This role is fully on-site.
- There is an expected 10% of night and weekend work.
- In order to be considered, you must be legally authorized to
work in the U.S. without need for visa sponsorship, now or in the
future, as it will not be provided for this role.This role is not
eligible to be performed in Colorado, California, New York or
Washington.Please note that salary ranges provided for this role on
external job boards are salary estimates made by outside parties
and may not be accurate.Thank you for considering employment with
Fiserv. - Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume
(either is acceptable, both are preferable).What you should know
about us:Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and
growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100
countries. As a FORTUNE--- 500 company, one of Fast Company's Most
Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg's
Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and
purposeful innovation.Our commitment to Diversity and
Inclusion:Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome
and encourage diversity in our workforce that reflects our world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or
any other category protected by law. -We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
accommodation.Warning about fake job posts:Please be aware of
fraudulent job postings that are not affiliated with Fiserv.
Fraudulent job postings may be used by cyber criminals to target
your personally identifiable information and/or to steal money or
financial information.Any communications from a Fiserv
representative will come from a legitimate business email address.
-We will not hire through text message, social media, or email
alone, and any interviews will be conducted in person or through a
secure video call. We won't ask you for sensitive information nor
will we ask you to pay anything during the hiring process. We also
won't send you a check to cash on Fiserv's behalf.If you see
suspicious activity or believe that you have been the victim of a
job posting scam, you should report it to your local FBI field
office or to the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center.
Keywords: Fiserv, New York , Technical Project Manager, Executive , Berkeley Heights, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!