Operational Performance Program Manager - Rail Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Mobility
Location: New York
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Siemens Mobility provides efficient and integrated
transportation of people and goods by rail and road - including
rolling stock, rail automation, rail electrification, intelligent
traffic systems, and service. We design and manufacture across the
entire spectrum of rolling stock, including commuter and regional
passenger trains, light rail and streetcars, metros, locomotives,
passenger coaches, and high-speed trainsets. Cities and Railroads
also rely on us to provide traction-power substations, electricity
transmission, and signaling and control technology for freight and
passenger rail and transit systems.
The Operational Performance Program Manager is a high-visibility
strategic partner supporting Rail Infrastructure (RI) Heads with
effective decision-making, project management, and execution of
pivotal initiatives across the business. Additionally, in alignment
with vision and goals, it focuses on long-term planning and
projects to ensure our growth and success.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Build and lead the daily operations of an executive team.
- Build and run cadence for RI leadership meetings, including
structuring and helping to deliver company-wide communication.
- Lead RI business transformation program across US and Canada
across multiple locations
- Lead and track multi-functional critical initiatives,
facilitate special projects, and implement action items with
internal and external partners on behalf of the RI Leadership.
- Proactively follow up with the staff on goals and objectives,
providing practical recommendations for improvement.
- Promote team integration as well as cross-functional
communication and collaboration.
- Serve as a thought partner and strategic advisor to RI Heads,
participating in executive meetings, challenging ideas, and
offering a different perspective.
- Provide analysis, recommendations, and options regarding
To thrive in this role, you have:
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally MBA or Master's Degree
- Excellent Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, primarily
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret industry and
product-related technical information.
- Provide informative and professional assistance when working
with the public/customers and co-workers.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication, time management, and
organizational skills while working under pressure and constant
- Work well independently and as part of a team, demonstrating
support for team decisions.
- International assignment an advantage
- Ability to travel as required.
Why you'll love working for Siemens:
- Freedom and healthy work-life balance- Health, Dental, Vision
Insurance, HSA/FSA, Commuter Benefits - starting Day 1
- Each team member is accountable for making decisions, solving
problems, and taking actions contributing to long-term impact and
- We do the right thing. We stand for green innovations and
meaningful solutions with an impact on customers, ecosystem
partners, society, and the environment.
- We are front-runners in digitalization and building platforms.
Therefore, we are hiring ambitious forward-thinkers who want to
have a real impact.
- Solve the world's most significant problems - Be part of
exciting and innovative projects.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid
for them! Take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement program,
Mentor Programs, and your development through online learning. We
operate daily with a growth mindset - that's why Siemens
consistently ranks on the Fortune World's Most Admired Companies
- Employee perks and discounts in addition to our 401k match and
generous Paid Time Off
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United
States without requiring current or future employer-sponsored work
Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to
employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here:
https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html . The base
salary range for this position in New York, NY, is $135,900 -
$183,900, and the annual incentive target is 15% of the base
salary. The salary may be higher or lower depending on the budget
and the candidate's experience, knowledge, skills, and
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to
ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from
discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices
about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Keywords: Siemens Mobility, New York , Operational Performance Program Manager - Rail Infrastructure, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!