Program Manager - Aerospace
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Program Manager needed for a Growing Aerospace Company!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Alex GanzAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$95,000 - $135,000 per yearA bit about us:We have unceasingly
continued to design and manufacture fluid control components,
motion control components, and systems for some of the most
demanding applications our customers have. If you are an
experienced Program Manager, then please apply!Why join us?Do you
want to work with some of the nation's best Clients AND enjoy time
at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Company!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!Job DetailsWe are seeking a highly motivated and
experienced Senior Program Manager for our Aerospace Engineering
industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading
and managing complex aerospace programs from inception to
completion. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that
projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest
quality standards. The candidate must have experience in
engineering, program management, aerospace, defense, and
- Lead and manage complex aerospace programs from inception to
- Develop and execute project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams including engineering,
manufacturing, procurement, and quality to ensure project
- Identify and manage risks and issues to ensure project
- Monitor and report project progress to stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations, standards,
- Manage customer relationships and ensure customer
- Manage program financials, including revenue, cost, and
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in program management in the
aerospace or defense industry.
- Strong understanding of aerospace engineering principles and
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and quality control.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with project management tools and software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to travel as required.If you are a highly motivated and
experienced Senior Program Manager with a passion for aerospace
engineering, we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive
salary, comprehensive benefits, and a dynamic work environment.
Join our team and help us push the boundaries of aerospace
engineering.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, New York , Program Manager - Aerospace, Executive , Springfield, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!