Senior Product Manager
Company: Viam Robotics
Location: New York
Posted on: September 19, 2023
As a Product Manager, you will deliver exceptional experiences
for the next generation of robotics developers. You will be
responsible for collaboratively driving the vision, strategy, and
roadmap for our products and tools. This role requires a
combination of technical knowledge, strong customer empathy, and
excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional
- Collaborating with the engineering team to scope and prioritize
projects and deliver new features that have a measurable impact on
- Interacting with Customers and Users to understand their needs
and translate them into actionable product requirements.
- Defining key success metrics and using data to track and
improve the performance of your product area.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the market, competition,
and technology trends, and using this information to inform the
- Communicating complex technical concepts in a way that is
easily understood by multiple audiences.
- Owning the end-to-end development process, from ideation to
launch and post-launch monitoring.
We're looking for someone with:
- 7+ years of Product Management experience, with a Computer
Science background or equivalent technical expertise.
- Passion for shipping tools and products for developers, such as
client libraries, APIs, and IDE extensions.
- Experience working at the intersection of software and
hardware, such as robotics, IoT, or mobile devices.
- Strong customer empathy and the ability to understand developer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, enabling you
to collaborate with people from different parts of the
- Experience with the entire product development process, from
ideation to launch and post-launch monitoring.
- Customer-facing experience is strongly preferred.
- 100% covered medical/dental/vision insurance plans, commuter
- Competitive salary & equity packages (see below)
- Reproductive Health Benefits, including Fertility Benefits and
Abortion Access Travel Benefits
- 25 days paid vacation and generous holiday observances
- One Medical Membership
- Class Pass & Citi Bike memberships
- Free lunch every day that you're in the office
- Paid parental leave
- Vision Driven
- Collaborate Openly
- Act Decisively
- Succeed Through Diversity
- Hold Ourselves Accountable
- Lead with Curiosity
Learn more about our!
The starting salary for this role is between
$150,000-$200,000/year. Your offer will vary based on several
factors, including experience level, skillset, market location, and
balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company. We
recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced or more
senior than this job description, as posted. The updated salary
range will be communicated to you as a candidate in these
situations. In addition to cash compensation, Viam offers a
comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants,
health benefits, and more.
Keywords: Viam Robotics, New York , Senior Product Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!