Director of Social Services
Company: Atria Careers
Location: New York
Posted on: September 20, 2023
OverviewWhat's the difference between a job and a meaningful,
rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you
have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest
people on earth. What's more, you are part of an extraordinary
company - one that's investing in the future of senior living by
investing in you. Don't just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary
life.Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing
equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other classification protected by applicable law. --Atria
will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of
these protected classifications.Schedule:-- Tuesday -
- Performs resident evaluations as required by state regulations
and/or Atria policy.
- Support atria guidelines and state regulations for admission
and retention of residents.
- Assists residents and families with the move in process.
- Orients residents and families to the community.
- Assists residents and families with accessing services within
Atria and the outside community.
- Discharges planning and assistance with the move out
- Participates in development and implementation of each
resident's individual service plan.
- Communicates with other members of the management team to
ensure coordination of services to residents.
- Documents case management notes in residents' files as
- Supports the sales and marketing team by participating in tours
and internal and external events.
- Oversees and coordinates the Individualized Service Plan (ISP)
and the ALR personal data and resident evaluation form (NY
- May perform other duties as assigned.--Qualifications
- A bachelor's degree in human services, social work or a related
subject is preferred.
- Experience in the field of human services or social work
providing services to an adult population as required by state
regulation if applicable.
- Two to five years experience in human services or social work
providing services to an adult population is preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge, particularly in Microsoft Word.
- Certified/Licensed as required by state regulations if
- Valid driver's license.--
Keywords: Atria Careers, New York , Director of Social Services, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!