Engineering Project Manager
Company: BAIRD, INC
Location: New York
Posted on: September 21, 2023
- B.S. in Civil, Ocean, or Coastal Engineering or a closely
related engineering category.
- Professional Engineering license.
- 8+ years of engineering experience.
- Hydraulics & Hydrology - modeling effects of extreme rainfall
events, assessing climate change effects, watershed level analysis,
designing water storage and conveyance infrastructure.
- Construction experience related to waterfront and coastal
- Willingness to travel for several 1-2 week periods domestically
and internationally. Occasional assignments may be longer.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Working knowledge of codes and standards relative to coastal
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Flexible work style, with the ability to thrive in a dynamic
work environment, meet challenging deadlines and client needs.
- Ability to work well on multi-disciplinary teams (internal and
external) under tight deadlines and changing scope.
Keywords: BAIRD, INC, New York , Engineering Project Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!