Location: New York
Posted on: September 21, 2023
New York City! Top 100 Ranked & Growing Tax Advisory Firm!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Eric EmenhiserAre you a fit? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$120,000 - $160,000 per yearA bit about us:Based out of New York
City, we are a TOP 100 Accounting firm! Due to our recent success
and some lucrative partnerships, we are well capitalized for
unprecedented growth, hence why we are hiring! We have grown over
the years, not just in headcount but also in how we conduct
business. We are big on being a technology enabled tax & audit
consulting and advisory firm who can service any specialty tax
codes at home and broad with companies, individuals, HNW families,
and Fortune 500 enterprises. We pair all incoming employees with a
Partner level mentor in the office & business to develop them and
make sure they are on track for upward mobility. We don't re-invent
the wheel, but we believe our best asset is that our
CPA's/Audit/Assurance employees are well taken care of, and have
all the automation tools available to work smart, not hard.If you
are an Audit Manager, and you are interested in joining a Top 100
accounting firm with highly competitive Salaries, Work/Life
Balance, and a clear Partner Track, please keep reading...Why join
us?Do you want to help Enterprise companies without sacrificing
work/life balance to make partner? We can help you do that!We
believe that providing a welcoming environment so we have kept our
nationwide office down to 30-60 employees or less to maintain a
tight-knit culture and boutique public accounting firm feel - but
with the backings of a TOP ranked businesses employing 550+ staff
throughout the US. We provide our employees with a good quality of
life by providing top salaries and flexible work hours (Busy
seasons culturally capped at 60 hrs.)!Top reasons to join:
- Annual bonuses & pay reviews!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Clear Partner Track!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Learn new parts of the business in our specialty rotation
- 60 hours a week max during busy season!Job DetailsEssential
- Responsible for leadership, budget and work assignment
- Complete and deliver products and services in a timely and
- Manage lower level associates, conducting quarterly and annual
- Troubleshoot technical and client service issues independently.
-Prepare billing worksheets as per firm schedule and procedures and
communicate with clients to ensure satisfaction and retention.
- Tackle projects, motivate others, instill our culture on direct
reports & hire / promote!Minimum Qualifications:
- CPA required (CA)
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in public accounting,
corporate accounting required and typically 1-2 years as a Senior
- Assurance / Audit Manager experience with a strong background
in public accounting.
- Ability to perform public assurance / technical auditing in a
variety of industries.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting OR Bachelor's Degree plus
requisite accounting coursework.
- Ability to work some extra hours during the last 2-3 weeks of
busy season.If this sounds like we could be the place for a fast
track for upward mobility, work/life balance and your personal
success in this business, we invite you to click the "apply button"
and talk to us. There is so much more to share!!!Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, New York , Audit Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!