Assistant General Manager- Dining Services
Company: Lantern Hill by Erickson Senior Living
Location: New Providence
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Location:Lantern Hill by Erickson Senior LivingLantern Hill is a
luxurious 20-acre continuing care retirement community located in
Union County, New Jersey in the borough of New Providence. We're
part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by
Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and
health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing. -We are hiring
an Assistant General Manager of Dining Services. This position
manages the dining room and caf-- staff and supports all aspects of
the mealtime service and the overall efficiency of the kitchen,
caf--, dining room, private dining room, and catering
areas.Sign-On-Bonus: $5,000Compensation: Starting at
$60,000/annually, commensurate with experienceWhat we offer: -
- Quality of life - most of our restaurant's employees are out
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to
3% once eligible.
- On-site medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick
care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- State of the art kitchens, top of the line equipment
- Discounted meals in our restaurants
- Gated community with 24/7 security
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision, and mission.How you will make an impact: -
- Supervise schedules, evaluate, train, hire, coach, and develop
all restaurant staff, caf-- staff, and supervisors. -
- Ensure proper portioning of food, attractive plate
presentation, and service standards.
- Supervise the organization and sanitation of restaurant,
kitchen, storage, and loading dock.
- Ensure the dining staff works safely and adheres to the
policies and procedures.
- Participate in resident and employee satisfaction programs and
What you will need: -
- Minimum of three years experience in dining room management,
service, and sanitation.
- Bachelors' degree in Restaurant Management or Hospitality
- Dietetics experience may be substituted for up to one year of
- Ability to supervise multiple dining rooms and a large number
- Be able to lift and/or move objects weighing up to 25
- Current applicable food service license or certificate as
required by the state, local or federal regulations
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidaysErickson Senior
Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal
Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace
free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status,
veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other
category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Lantern Hill by Erickson Senior Living, New York , Assistant General Manager- Dining Services, Executive , New Providence, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!