Sr. Mechanical Engineer/Project Manager
Location: New York
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Sr. Mechanical Engineer/Project Manager - Competitive Salary,
Bonus, Benefits, Work/Life Balance!!!This Jobot Job is hosted by:
Tony BarhoumAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $125,000 - $140,000 per
yearA bit about us:We are an Award-Winning Full-Service
Design/Build Engineering Firm headquarters in New York City with
regional offices on West Coast and Southeast servicing clients
throughout the country and internationally offering full-service
Engineering & Design Build Services, Commissioning, Building
Systems Services, and Security Design (IT/AV). We Service a wide
variety of clients including Commercial Office Building, Corporate
Workspaces, Mission Critical Infrastructure, Education,
Hospitality, Highrise Residential, etc. Our dynamic design firm
offers extraordinary client services and innovative sustainable
designs.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Hybrid Work and Flexible Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsSr. Mechanical
Engineer/Project Manager - New York City, NYThis person will be
responsible for participating and leading the design and/or project
management of mechanical building systems, preparing detailed
mechanical engineering design calculations and drawings of
mechanical systems, from schematics through construction
administration, on a wide range of building types. The ideal
candidate will have previous experience working with Engineering
Consulting firm in NYC, experience performing Mechanical / HVAC
Systems Design using AutoCAD or Revit. Projects consist of New and
Existing facility upgrades for Commercial Building, High-Rises,
Mid-Rises, Mixed Use, Higher Education, hotels, Life Sciences,
- BS in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET Accredited
- US Citizenship Required
- EIT or PE License Preferred
- Expert knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- 6 + years of experience in mechanical engineering; field
- Experience managing project teams, personnel management
- Experience with project scheduling, commitments, and submission
- Expert knowledge of building codes and standards, engineering
drafting standards, mechanical engineering standards, and other
- Expert understanding of the construction process and
interpretation of construction drawingsInterested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, New York , Sr. Mechanical Engineer/Project Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!