Manager, Technology - Emerging Tech Product Delivery
Company: Disney Parks, Experiences and Products
Location: New York
Posted on: November 20, 2023
"We Power the Magic!" That's our motto at Disney Parks,
Experiences and Products Technology & Digital. Our team builds
premier immersive digital experiences for the Company's world-class
vacation brands including Disney's Parks & Resorts worldwide,
Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, and Disney
Vacation Club.We are responsible for the end-to-end digital and
physical Guest experience for all technology & digital-led
initiatives across the Attractions & Entertainment, Food &
Beverage, Resorts & Transportation and Merchandise lines of
business.The candidate requires knowledge and skills that are deep,
covering various platforms and implementing best-fit technical
solutions that align to business goals. The candidate must be
successful operating in heterogeneous technology environments and
have experience with delivering highly coordinated, scalable,
resilient and critical solutions. This is a highly collaborative
role where partnership with many different technical and
non-technical lines of business will be essential.You Will:
- Lead and mentor multi-functional delivery teams in a rapid
- Responsible for analysis, effort estimation, product, and
system design, evaluating architectural fit and compliance,
resource schedules, delivery breakthroughs and overall product
- Display leadership and oversight of implementation and
deployment planning, system integration, ongoing data validation
processes, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and
sustainability of technical solutions.
- Tightly integrate with key technology and functional partners
and ensure that products are crafted in a platform-centric
- Strengthen a group passionate about quality and
- Ensure alignment between technology investments and business
- Ensure alignment with other key technology functions such as
strategy programs, business analysis, quality assurance,
engineering excellence, portfolio management, etc.
- Ensure multiple concurrent ongoing projects and team objectives
are resourced effectively to accomplish goals.
- Meet with collaborators, vendor partners and customers on a
recurring basis to review team priorities, execution, and pertinent
- Reliably handle project/solution timeline and financials
including budget, cost, invoices, and contracts.You Have:
- 8+ years of related work experience, with shown experience
leading teams and initiatives.
- Experience being responsible for an application delivery team
using Agile methodologies
- Proven experience running POCs and Pilots with multiple
business partners simultaneously.
- Relevant emerging technology expertise including but not
limited to: Computer Vision (CV), AI/ML, NLP, AR/VR, hardware
development, and rapid prototyping.
- Success at achieving sophisticated technology goals timely and
- Effective within multifaceted and matrixed organizations
containing a certain amount of ambiguity.
- Experience leading teams supporting enterprise-scale solutions
from both business and technical perspectives.
- Validated ability to develop and deliver presentations geared
for Executive ManagementPreferred Qualifications:
- Skills that span software, hardware, and the integration of the
- Experience in an enterprise-level environment
- Experience in a large media, technology, or internet
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experiencePreferred
- Master's degree and/or equivalent work
Keywords: Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, New York , Manager, Technology - Emerging Tech Product Delivery, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!