VP, Real Estate Operations Business Analyst (Hybrid)
Location: New York
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Job Purpose: The CRS Global Operations team looks after all
construction and facilities related disciplines for Citi, including
Office & Retail Design and Construction, Critical Facilities,
Facilities Management, Operational Governance, and Sustainability /
Net Zero. The Real Estate Operations Business Analyst will assist
in providing strategic and operational support to the Global
Operations Head and the senior leadership team to help them meet
the group's business objectives. This position reports to the
Global Operations Business Office Head (Chief of Staff) and will be
responsible for supporting daily operations of each of these
functions with priority on Program Management, Strategic Initiative
Management, Stakeholder management and Analytics. In addition,
position will assist the team on communications, talent, and
financial related exercises: In this role you will focus on:
- Cross Functional Program Management Facilitate global programs
via cross functional relationships between teams and vendors.
Manage program status and remove roadblocks to delivery. Create
clear status reporting and drive results.
- I.e. Net Zero / Sustainability, EV charging, Cloud BMS, New
Vendor Onboarding, Workplace Strategies, Change Management, etc.
- Strategic Initiative Management Develop, assess, monitor and
manage the implementation of strategic business initiatives across
- Facilitate discussions on special projects across multiple
regions and/or functions.
- Support development and monitoring of annual business
- Contribute to regular updates, information, execution status,
and deliverables for short, mid, and long-term goals.
- Support efforts to improve efficiency/operational effectiveness
and identify opportunities for increased efficiency within the
Business Office and GO.
- Engage the GO Senior Leadership Team to bridge any gaps and
evaluate solutions, challenges, and practicality.
- Support and coordinate GO management reporting, including GO's
contributions to wider CRS reporting, and meetings / events.
- Develop and coordinate presentations of key initiatives and
other management communications.
- Support coordination, planning and production of materials for
town halls, leadership off sites, and special events.
- Support the development of an overall communication strategy
across multiple platforms to update staff on major initiatives,
staff programs, and other important GO news.
- Human Resource & Talent Management Provide effective overview
and reporting of the GO human resources and overall coordination of
the GO talent management programs.
- Support management and monitoring of staffing metrics,
forecasts, and organizational charts.
- Support and coordination of staffing documents (job
requisitions, promotions, re-org materials).
- Support of the Talent Governance meetings, GO specific training
deliverables, and GO's contribution to CRS Global talent
- Monitor GO participation in staff recognition / gratitude
programs and talent programs.
- Financial Management Monitor the financial management and
reporting of GO activities with the objective of improving overall
effectiveness of GO performance.
- Coordinate monthly recurring GO financial reporting, and
support development and review of anomaly metrics
- Coordination of GO related bid exception approvals, delegation
of authority, and event exception requests.
- Support and monitoring of GO related output from the Program
Assurance Office ( PAO ).
- Support GO alignment with the regional CRS teams and
submissions, including assisting with development of GO operational
budgets, mid-year forecast, etc. Qualifications
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a corporate setting.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business.
- Corporate Real Estate and/or Financial Services experience.
Strong preference for program management background / skill
- Familiarity with Workplace strategies and tools / analytics a
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, and
- Strong writing and presentation skills, with the ability to
clearly articulate messages to a wide audience.
- Flexible and adaptable, able to manage multiple projects and
- An independent self-starter who works well in ambiguous
situations and demonstrates integrity with minimal
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving
- Critical thinker with an understanding of process and
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, and listening
- An ability to influence others without formal authority and
obtain support across organizational boundaries.
- A "team player" orientation able to work collaboratively with
others, with good conflict resolution skills.
- Effectiveness at working across various levels of management
- Solid technology orientation with demonstrated proficiency in
Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced knowledge in PowerPoint and
- Experience in a large, multi-national corporation or an entity
with similar global reach and complexity a plus. - Job Family
Group: Business Strategy, Management & Administration - Job
Family:Business Management Time Type: Full time Primary Location:
New York New York United States Primary Location Salary Range:
$142,320.00 - $213,480.00 Citi is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer.Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc. and its
subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to
apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a
disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search
tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at
Citi .View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
Supplement .View the EEO Policy Statement .View the Pay
Keywords: Citi, New York , VP, Real Estate Operations Business Analyst (Hybrid), Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!