Medical Director (Pediatrician)
Company: Atlas Search
Location: Queens Village
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Our client is a leading healthcare provider dedicated to
delivering exceptional pediatric care to the community. They are
seeking a highly skilled and motivated Medical Director with a
background in Pediatrics to lead their pediatric department and
ensure the highest standards of patient care, medical excellence,
and staff development.This Medical Director will serve as the
clinical leader and manager of the pediatric department. This role
will involve providing medical oversight, strategic direction, and
clinical expertise to enhance the quality of pediatric healthcare
services provided by their organization.Responsibilities:
- Provide direct patient care services as a pediatrician and
maintain a patient caseload.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality, evidence-based pediatric
care to patients.
- Collaborate with pediatric staff to establish and maintain
clinical protocols and guidelines.
- Review and approve treatment plans, diagnoses, and patient care
- Monitor and ensure compliance with regulatory standards and
- Lead initiatives to improve patient outcomes, safety, and
patient satisfaction within the pediatric department.
- Collect and analyze data related to pediatric care quality and
outcomes and implement improvements as needed.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate pediatric clinicians
and support staff.
- Foster a culture of ongoing learning and professional
development within the pediatric department.
- Develop and implement strategic goals and initiatives for the
pediatric department in alignment with the organization's mission
- Collaborate with senior leadership to contribute to overall
- Promote family-centered care and engagement within the
- Address patient and family concerns and feedback to enhance the
- Medical Doctor (MD) degree with specialty in Pediatrics.
- Previous leadership experience required, preferably in a
clinical or healthcare setting, such as lead pediatrician or
- Strong knowledge of pediatric best practices, evidence-based
medicine, and patient-centered care.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and organizational
- Commitment to promoting patient safety, quality of care, and a
culture of continuous improvement.
Please note- The annual base salary range is $200k to $275k. Actual
compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from
posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work
experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things.
Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable)
will be finalized at the time of offer. Atlas Search is a tri-state
area recruitment agency, connecting new graduates, Advanced
Practice Providers, Physicians and Nurse Leaders to hospitals,
clinics, multi-specialty groups, nursing homes, managed care
companies, private practices, and healthcare start-ups.If you would
like to learn more about the opportunities we offer, please submit
your CV for consideration here.
Keywords: Atlas Search, New York , Medical Director (Pediatrician), Executive , Queens Village, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!