Senior Trade Marketing Manager (bareMinerals)
Location: New York
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Orveon is a new kind of beauty company launched in December 2021 as
the result of acquiring three unique brands - bareMinerals, BUXOM,
and Laura Mercier. With 1,600 employees in 22 countries, we're a
truly global business with a presence in all key geographies. Our
headquarters are in New York, with additional locations in major
cities worldwide. We are backed by Advent International, one of the
world's largest and most successful private equity firms, well
known for their investments in Lululemon and Olaplex.
We are embarking on a powerful shift: To change how the world
thinks about beauty. We are a collective of premium and prestige
beauty brands committed to stark honesty, co-creation, and making a
sustainable cultural impact. We are looking for the best talent to
join us on that journey. Let's face forward together!
About the Role
In conjunction with the Channel Director of Marketing, the Sr.
Manager of Retail Marketing will lead the growth and development of
the bareMinerals brand in Sephora, Ulta and Other Retail Channels
for the US Market.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing plans and
sampling strategy, including all merchandising strategy,
promotional activities, and product launches
- Provide leadership and advocacy to Management and
Cross-Functional Teams for needs to drive awareness and growth of
- Manage visual merchandising updates to ensure on-time execution
and maximize gondola productivity by allocating placement and
generating design on the gondola as well as being scrutinous with
adds and deletes in partnership with the Sales team
- Strategize and develop innovative marketing programs leveraging
offline/online/digital initiatives while effectively managing the
- Partner with global marketing and advocate strongly for key
retailer exclusives, packaging needs, product leads, sampling,
collateral, and media programs needed to execute launches and drive
core in US Market
- Align on retailer dotcom business and sampling strategy in
partnership with Retailer.com and Sales team that drives growth and
acquisition goals while staying within budget
- Present new launches and new launch strategies to retailers in
a way that speaks to their channel needs
- Provide insight and strategy on all forecasting requests and
partner with Brand Marketing and Sales team to actualize retailer
forecasts and ensure launches are strengthening the channel
- Create, prepare, and maintain marketing and merchandising
calendars and budgets
- Use data analytics to drive business decisions. Analyze new
launch and marketing program performance to deliver both
quantitative and qualitative feedback to measure ROI for future
- Work closely with cross-functional partners, including Digital,
Global Marketing, Product Development, Project Management,
Forecasting, Education, and Creative. Gather necessary information,
lead meetings, and oversee preparation for internal and retailer
- Nurture a strong relationship with retailer Merchants, .com and
Marketing teams and account Sell-in and Sell thru teams
- Partner with Education and Field Sales team on upcoming
launches, updates, and event initiatives to drive business
- Bachelor's degree required. An MBA strongly preferred.
- 7+ years of marketing experience in cosmetics/beauty industry
is highly desired
- Directly related work in the Open-sell Channel, Sephora
experience highly desired
- Strong initiative and ability to prioritize projects
- A passionate, energetic team-oriented individual with strong
analytical, interpersonal, creative and leadership skills
- Communicates persuasively and effectively
- Experience with social media and digital execution of marketing
- A strong sense of urgency, while responding to fast paced,
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage details and multi-task projects
- Knowledge of competitive marketplace, online space, and
specialty store retail environment
- Critical expertise required in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
In accordance with the Pay Transparency requirements, the following
represents a good faith estimate of the compensation range for this
At Orveon Global, we carefully consider a wide range of
non-discriminatory factors when determining salary. Actual salaries
will vary depending on factors including but not limited to
location, education, experience, and qualifications.
The pay range for this position is $98,000 - $156,000.
The range listed is just one component of Orveon's total
compensation package for employees. For full time positions other
benefits include competitive bonuses, a generous Paid Time Off
policy, Medical Benefits, Parental Leave, 401K, Gratis, Hybrid
Working Environment, Summer Fridays, and Employee Discounts.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations
Orveon is deeply committed to building a workplace and global
community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We
strive to build and nurture a culture where a focus on diversity,
equity, and inclusion is instinctive. Our deep sense of passion and
pride in what we do, both as individuals and as a collective,
unifies our shared commitment to "changing beauty for the better".
Therefore, all qualified applicants receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability,
age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally
protected grounds. We recognize and celebrate different ideas,
perspectives, and backgrounds and know they create a more robust
and creative work environment.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD! Please be aware of potentially fraudulent job
postings or suspicious recruiter activity by persons that are
posing as Orveon Global recruiters/HR. Please confirm that the
person you are working with has an @orveonglobal.com email address.
Additionally, Orveon Global does NOT request financial information
or payments from candidates at any point during the hiring process.
If you suspect fraudulent activity, please visit the Orveon Global
Careers Site at https://www.orveonglobal.com/career to verify the
posting and apply though our secure online portal.
Keywords: Orveon, New York , Senior Trade Marketing Manager (bareMinerals), Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!