Director of Consulting (Remote)
Company: Elevate Services
Location: New York
Posted on: July 12, 2018
Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your creative and innovative ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
As an Elevate Director of Consulting, you will be responsible for consulting and advising customers as it relates to contract management technology and processes. This includes assisting with CLMS system selections, requirements gathering, design, implementation and business case justification. Customers and Elevate will turn to the individual in this role to be the lead SME as it relates to the use and deployment of contract management technology solutions.
You might be the right person if you:
- Are passionate about improving the way legal services are delivered
- Like the sound of working in a fast-paced dynamic environment for a quickly growing company
- Are happy to travel
- Are a respected thought leader in your own right
- Enjoy varied work with blue-chip demanding clients
Specifically you will:
- Have a proven track record in strategy, design and implementation of major change projects in highly demanding service organisations. Typically this change will include design and implementation of new operating models, including offshoring, outsourcing and build of shared services for business processes.
- Be exceptionally client service oriented
- Have autonomously led projects with GCs, managing partners or senior COOs or equivalent
- Be familiar and comfortable with programmes spanning across all major operational efficiency techniques
Skills for Success:
- Strong legal background and experience
- Exceptional, proven leadership skills
- Building business cases
- Programme and project management
- Target operating model design
- Offshoring transitions
- Process improvement
- Procurement strategy
- Operations strategy
- MS Project or other project management software
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
- MS Visio - nice to have
- 15+ years of leading consulting engagements, including at recognised major consultancy (including 2-3 years + spent with any of major strategy houses, big 4 consultancies or equivalent)
- 5+years in the legal sector preferred
- Experience in comparable demanding sectors considered e.g. investment banking, preferably in a control function
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree required
- Prince2 or similar preferred
- Lean six-sigma desirable
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevates achievements and distinctions include:
Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
At Elevate we live our core values:
We Deliver. We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and each other. We do what we say we will.
We Innovate. We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
We Care. We listen to our customers needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.
Keywords: Elevate Services, New York, Director of Consulting (Remote), Executive, New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!