Manager, Network & Infrastructure Security Engineering (Bard)
Company: Becton Dickinson and Company
Location: Franklin Lakes
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Job Description Summary An Experienced Network & Infrastructure Security Engineer with a deep understanding of corporate network & hybrid cloud network infrastructure. You will be responsible for participating in providing security architecture and engineering design, implementation, coordinating information security efforts within the company, and identifying security initiatives and standards for safeguarding information assets. This position is involved with establishing, implementing and maintaining enterprise information security tools, which includes policies, standards and procedures designed to adequately protect enterprise communications, systems and assets from both internal and external threats. A key element of this role is working with interdisciplinary technical teams to mitigate excessive levels of risk for the organization. This individual must be knowledgeable about the business environment and must ensure that information systems are maintained in a fully functional, secure state. This position will be responsible for technical management, uptime, reliability and effectiveness of a variety of IT Security-related enterprise systems with company-wide impact including Firewalls, VPNs, IDS/IPS, corporate and perimeter network security stack solutions. You will work with the IT Team in developing and deploying security tools and technologies to protect the data and overall backend infrastructure. Proactively participate in problem management and root cause analysis and maintain high availability and monitoring of business-critical security & network infrastructure.Job Description Reporting to the Director, Architecture & Engineering this incumbent has broad management responsibility for developing and implementing a comprehensive enterprise cyber security engineering program that includes the oversight and execution of the network and infrastructure security engineering discipline. This incumbent is responsible for network security infrastructure planning and management including build/engineering, operations, and maintenance consistent with Architecture & Engineering goals, industry standards, and technology resources. The role collaborates with peer GIS and IT service teams, internal business partners, and third parties to align resource assignments with incoming project demand and ongoing operations. Responsible for the development and alignment of the network and infrastructure security technology roadmap in accordance with strategic GIS goals.
- Responsible for oversight of implementation and ongoing operation of host infrastructure and network security technologies.
- Ongoing coaching, development and support for team members of the Network & Infrastructure Security Engineering department.
- Develop multi-year roadmap and strategy for a global, scalable, and optimal set of solutions to support network and infrastructure security including Security Stack solutions.
- Oversee the regular review of current processes, design and configuration to ensure those adhere to industry best practices and security standards.
- Oversee the creation and enforcement of security and access policies of endpoint device through the implementation of Identity Services Engine initiative.
- Evaluate and recommend new network and infrastructure security solutions and technologies that meet current and future business requirements.
- Guide team members in the use of monitoring and troubleshooting tools to evaluate and resolve complex issues across a wide variety of network and infrastructure security solutions.
- Deliver services that meet BD security and project quality specifications.
- Ability to take initiative to communicate, interact, and collaborate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressedMinimum Requirements
- Experience in the operation of and oversight of teams and technologies in large enterprise environments, including more than 50,000 endpoints, and multiple Data Centers.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Network Security Technologies Cisco ASA, Palo Alto firewalls, Cisco AnyConnect, IPSec VPN, Cisco CSM and ACS, BlueCoat proxies, director and Reporter, F5 load balancers, Cisco wireless network, Riverbed WAN optimization, Raritan, remote access, Blue Coat Cloud, TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, MPLS, EIGRP, BGP, HSRP, FTP, SFTP, STP, RSTP, TACACS+, ACS, RADIUS, RSA, SecureID and SNMP monitoring and reporting.
- Experience with the oversight of Managed Security Services providers, as well as other integrated vendors and third parties included in operations.
- Proven experience in organizing, prioritizing and communicating tasks for team.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively present information and develop others.
- Demonstrated understanding of multiple host infrastructure and network security technologies, including network router, IPS, host Firewall, FireEye HX/NX, StealthWatch, Gigamon, SD WAN, WAF, DLP and security monitoring systems.
- Minimum of 5 years of technical writing and report generation
- Minimum of 7 years of managing teams and third-party resources
- Minimum 7 Years Enterprise IT security risk assessments and related frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000 series, NIST 800 Series, COBIT, IT General Controls, etc.)
- Minimum 2 Years Conceptual knowledge of the following regulations: PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA.
- Bachelor's Degree.Preferred Experience
- Experience with IP subnetting, NAT, NAC, Telnet/SSH Clients, Raritan or Terminal Server Remote Access, Service Now Ticket Handling System, COS, VoIP and MPLS technologies, and Cisco network software (COS/IOS), inventory/maintenance tracking and vendor support case handling.
- Possess an ITIL v3 Foundation certification. Current CISSP, CCNA or CCNP. CCIE certifications.
- Experience with Linux, Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Experience with security system life cycle management solutions for applications, network and infrastructure.#LI-TECHPrimary Work Location USA NJ - Franklin LakesAdditional Locations Work Shift
Keywords: Becton Dickinson and Company, New York , Manager, Network & Infrastructure Security Engineering (Bard), Executive , Franklin Lakes, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!