Associate Director, Senior Strategist
Location: New York
Posted on: June 15, 2019
What you want to achieve:
- Drive change in the way we go to market.
- Advise executives on commercial strategy.
- Be a key member of a small high performing team that
consistently delivers great results.
- Join a global market leader with over 6,000 B2B customers in
120 countries. As a member of the global Strategy & Analytics team
you will develop objective insights and actionable recommendations
for senior leaders across all of our lines of business. What you
- Asses growth opportunities across customer, product, and market
- Guide the evolution of product development, positioning,
pricing, and marketing.
- Establish micro-market strategies to take advantage of specific
- Inform the prioritization and deployment of resources.
- Support M&A and investment activities.
- Interpret current and prospective regulatory changes, including
impact for Moody's Analytics. Your Responsibilities:
- Define and manage the execution of consulting project scope,
timelines, and deliverables.
- Conduct research with our customers and prospects to assess
market perception, clarify needs and identify growth
- Analyse and keep abreast of key regulatory developments and the
- Evaluate our data to identify performance trends, inform
pricing strategies or guide staff planning.
- Synthesize analysis, develop recommendations and action plans,
and present to senior management
- Build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Focus primarily on North American initiatives and collaborate
on global projects with London-based colleagues. Qualifications
- 3-7 years of experience in a strategic consulting function in
or supporting the financial services industry, including
project/team management roles. Background related to quantitative
analysis/modelling, market research, or product management also
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in a
business related discipline, graduate/second-level degree (e.g.
MBA, Master's) preferred.
- Knowledge of capital/credit markets' products, trends, and
risk-related regulation desirable. Technical Skills
- Expert knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Knowledge of SQL
is a plus.
- Demonstrated c omfort level with data & analytics. Familiarity
with data modelling tools such as SAS, SPSS is a plus.
- Ability to design and execute market research
- Facility with multiple languages a plus. Preferred
- Exceptional problem assessment and solution development
- Expertise in developing ideas and concepts into impactful
presentations with minimal guidance
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships and lead
- Superior time management ability and demonstrated experience as
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, as well as high
level of confidence interacting with senior business
- Commitment to excellence to deliver beyond expectations Moody's
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status,
marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified
individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need
assistance with completing the application process, please email ..
This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and
cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. For San
Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories
will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements
of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City
positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be
considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the
New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified
applicants with criminal histories will be considered for
employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for
more information on your EEO rights under the law. Candidates for
Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings
pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the
requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon
compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in
those holdings as necessary. Associate Director, Senior
Keywords: Moody's, New York , Associate Director, Senior Strategist, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!