Learning & Development Manager
Location: New York
Posted on: September 14, 2019
At Undertone, we sit at the intersection of media, creative and
technology. We have formed deep partnerships with the world's best
digital media properties, developed a suite of groundbreaking
multi-screen creative formats for brands to leverage, and built
technology platforms that underpin every aspect of campaign
planning, delivery, optimization and measurement.
As Undertone's Learning & Development Manager, you will work with
the VP of HR to create our strategy and programs to develop the
knowledge, skills and competencies of our teams and leaders. Our
training needs are continually evolving, therefore being agile and
creative are key components for this role.
Success in this role looks like:
- Partner with executive leaders and staff to understand,
develop, and deliver training for all levels of the
- Aligned training strategy with company values to grow our teams
and leaders at the fast pace of growth of our company
- Develop multi-level leadership strategy including linking
competencies and values to business applications such as job
profiling, evaluation, selection, and development
- Ensure system health and active participation of our
To expect success in this role, here are some things you've
excelled at in the past:
- Develop & deliver creative blended learning programs includes
creating, curating and maintaining content which is delivered in a
variety of formats including live events, leadership huddles, lunch
and learns, roundtable/group coaching, classroom style, virtual
learning environment and interactive workshops
- Management development deliver learning programs ranging from
basic fundamentals and new leader transitions to more targeted and
- Professional development collaborate with various leaders to
assess, design and deploy relevant programs, scenario-based or
business specific training to build critical skills and
- Continuous Improvement - keep current with the latest trends,
best practices, technologies, and emerging innovations in the
training and learning and development
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 5years' previous experience as a strategic Learning &
Development consultant or HR business partner
- Experience in creating content across variations delivery
formats, including e-authoring tools to drive engagement and
- Experience with a Learning & Development System (LMS)
- Project Management Skills The ability to plan, organize,
motivate others, and complete projects.
- Communication skills Active listening and strong communication
skills to all levels of employees.
- Coaching and facilitation skills across varied subjects and
- Flexibility and adaptability The ability to adapt to shifting
- Resilience - The ability to work around obstacles or blockers
while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Innovation The ability to come up with creative solutions and
try new ways of doing things.
Keywords: Undertone, New York , Learning & Development Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!