Location: New York
Posted on: September 14, 2019
About Us & Our Mission:
Influenster is a digital destination where consumers discover
products and reviews that enable them to make well-informed
purchase decisions. With over 5 million members who have written
over 3 million product reviews, we believe the consumer is the
expert - everything we do and build as a company is centered around
At Influenster, we are user obsessed and value user-generated
content and user experience above all else. We are proud of our
collaborative work environment and practice unfiltered,
professional, straightforward, and authentic communication. We are
fast and innovative in our work, and we consistently set the bar
high. The Influenster team is results driven, solution oriented,
and resourceful. Our team sets the bar high to operate with
integrity and respect. By empowering each other in the workplace
and by empowering the Influenster community we serve, we achieve
consistent success by guiding members to make informed,
We are a dynamic fast paced work environment where each person has
a strong voice. We give a high level of responsibility to all our
team members and we're proud of our award-winning collaborative
work environment. We are always looking for ways to innovate and we
value team members who bring fresh ideas to the table.
Product Manager Role:
The Product Manager will manage project and product life cycle from
its ideation to implementation. This person will be responsible for
driving KPIs by creating new features/products and continuously
optimizing current features through testing and analytics.
We are looking for an individual who is proactive, organized,
capable of working independently and willing to integrate the
product into his/her routine.
The role will be evaluated based on KPIs around site/app usage.
The Product Manager reports to the Director Product Management, as
well as Chief Product Officer.
- Prioritize and allocate resources based on project
- Track project progress, check in with developers and designers
to ensure that all projects are on track.
- Drive adoption and engagement of our mobile apps.
- Analyze member behavior by conducting A/B testing as well as
analyzing site/app usage trends.
- Develop a technical understanding of Influenster's tech
- Develop methodologies to test new product features and
- Create proposals for new product launches by documenting
project scope, timelines, resource allocation, product
specifications, and requirements.
- Recommend new product ideas and/or new features to management
in order to improve metrics.
- Use app as well as website to monitor any unexpected
issues/bugs and take action to fix.
- Evaluate market competition by comparing the company's product
to competitors' products. Always be on top of industry trends.
- Own the outcome of key metrics set by management.
- Track record of strong results
- Passion for project and product management
- 3+ years work experience
- Presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work within
- Knowledge and interest in web /app technologies, social media,
research, and digital marketing
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent team player with strong attention to detail and time
- Opportunity for growth
- Fast-paced, high growth work environment
- Friendly, fun, and collaborative team
- Diversity of work projects
- Frequent lunches and happy hours
- Dog friendly office
- Fully stocked fridge and cold brew
- Fun, creative, open, award-winning work space
- Health, dental, vision insurance, 401K
- Flexible PTO
Keywords: Influenster, New York , Product Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!