Location: New York
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Qapital is a new kind of banking experience that empowers people to
maximize their happiness by saving, spending, budgeting, and
investing with their goals in mind. With over 1.5 million members,
Qapital blends behavioral economics with technology, providing
people with the tools they need to make managing money easy and
Recognized as a pioneer in fintech, Qapital was awarded Most
Innovative App of the Year, 2017 by Google, featured by Fast
Company as one of The 25 Best New Apps of 2018, and included by
CNET Download on its list of The best money-saving apps to help
stay within a budget in 2019. We also have over 40,000 5-star
reviews and were listed as one of 2018s best apps for saving on the
Apple App Store.
We are a team of designers, behavioral scientists and financial
technologists on a mission to build a new banking experience from
scratch. Join us, and be part of a team that is changing the way
people think about everyday banking.
About the Role
As an Analytics Manager at Qapital, you will enable us to utilize
data to drive key strategic decisions. You will develop and
maintain dashboards for key product and user analytics using
Looker, and build models that help marketers and our leadership
understand and guide Qapitals growth. You will create and deploy
tools to measure and monitor our progress against business-critical
goals and perform ad hoc analyses diving into the impact of
individual campaigns, investments, and initiatives. You will
collaborate and align with marketing, product, and executive
stakeholders to translate end-customer requirements into analytics
Furthermore, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of available data and how it can
be used for different analyses to answer questions and solve
- Use advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover
insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover
- Lead analytics for integrated marketing campaigns, including
establishing consistent tracking and dashboards, plus develop
insights into campaign impact on product awareness, user
acquisition and lifecycle, product usage, and more.
- Drive interpretation, understanding, and adoption of analytics
- Work cross-functionally with developers and data scientists to
identify and address analytics tracking, tooling, attribution
modeling, and infrastructure challenges.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelors Degree, with coursework in statistics.
- 3+ years experience in analytics; experience in marketing,
revenue, web, or growth analytics is a plus.
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL queries and working with
large data sets.
- Data visualization and dashboarding experience using
- Experience with either Python or R for more advanced
statistical analysis and visualization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Results-driven mindset and ability to handle multiple
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills.
- Experience with digital subscription-based models is a
- Familiarity with lifecycle marketing programs and tactics for
integrated campaigns and lead gen is a plus.
Qapital is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a
diverse workforce. A diverse team is best positioned to truly serve
our market by offering a broad range of ideas, abilities and
perspectives. We consider all qualified applicants without regard
to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, or any other classification.
Keywords: Qapital, New York , Analytics Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!