Director of Enterprise Sales
Location: New York
Posted on: October 14, 2019
The Senior Director of Enterprise Sales role is for a player/coach
who is able to inspire and organize a team of full cycle sales
account executives, but still loves developing and closing deals on
their own as well. You will drive growth by forming partnerships
with companies looking to help their employees with student loans.
7 out of 10 recent graduates leave school with significant student
loan debt. Forward-thinking organizations see student loan benefits
as a way to attract and retain top talent in their organization.
This type of benefit is a rapidly expanding offering on the cusp of
wide-spread adoption. The opportunity is great.
As the team leader on the Enterprise Sales team, you will be based
at CommonBond's HQ in NYC. The ideal background involves B2B sales
experience with a focus on large companies as well as sales channel
activation experience. You have direct sales and sales management
experience: you see opportunity for partnership and go after it
with a thoughtful, committed, and unwavering approach. You are an
You can develop a sales plan and execute against it with little
oversight. You and your team will be responsible for full-cycle
sales, from prospecting to close. You will also be responsible for
activating captive sales channels through partnerships we have with
other leading financial service organizations. You will be
supported by a Director of Revenue Operations who will provide the
analytical rigor and process orientation to enable full cycle reps
to be successful. Your responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting and Initial Outreach: Identifying the appropriate
contacts at named accounts and performing outbound activities to
set up meetings
- Introductory Qualifying Calls: determining fit and interest
- Product Demonstrations: showcasing and creating differentiation
- Negotiations: crafting and closing deals
- Followup, followup, followup - this is a strategic sale with a
long sales cycle. It requires someone who can navigate complex
organizations with multiple decision makers and influencers
- Team management: leading a team of sales executives and helping
them to meet quota.
- Relationship building and management: you will work with HR
brokers, consultants and other field sales teams to expand the
CommonBond reach beyond what the direct team is able to achieve on
CommonBond is a dynamic environment where new opportunities emerge
every single day. As the leader of the Enterprise Sales team,
you'll be part of a rapidly growing team at an innovative company.
You will be a core reason the company scales.
Job Responsibilities You will be responsible for initiating,
developing and closing deals with employers who purchase
CommonBond's suite of Student Loan Benefits to recruit and retain
top talent. You will also be responsible for working with other
financial service partners to educate their sales teams on our
offerings and properly incentivize and train them to bring us sales
opportunities. Prior experience selling a solution into HR/Benefits
leaders at large companies is a strong advantage.
- 8+ years of experience selling services or products to senior
level HR and Benefits leaders at midsize or large enterprise
- Lead generation and sales management experience of other sales
- A will to win. Closing deals puts you on top of the world.
- Experience navigating large, complex organizations and being
able to adapt your communication style to different audiences
(manager, director, VP)
- Active listener with a consultative approach to understanding
- High interpersonal skills - you're equally at home hopping on
the phone with a new potential partner, meeting them in person, or
following up on a previous lead
- You are confident, well-spoken, outgoing, and professional
- Roll-up- your-sleeves mentality - we're a small team, everyone
including our executive team gets their hands dirty to get stuff
- Expert multi-tasking - you'll be going after multiple
opportunities every hour of every day. You will remain undaunted,
organized and juggle these tasks without letting the ball drop
- Professional but not stuffy - we're sharp and competent but
- Great teammate - You enjoy working as part of a team, you want
to be relied upon and you understand that outcomes are a result of
a lot of people contributing
- Sense of urgency - you want to "go, move, make things happen,
and shake things up!"
- Supreme ability to organize yourself, your tasks, and manage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: CommonBond.co, New York , Director of Enterprise Sales, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!