Director Global Client Partner - Oncology
Company: Pfizer Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: October 13, 2019
The Pfizer Digital Client Partner will be accountable for
partnering with Oncology Commercial colleagues on all digital
matters, such as wearables, data, analytics, insights, social
media, enterprise systems, customer experience, etc. The individual
will operate as the liaison between the business and Pfizer
Digital. The colleague in this role will require a broad
understanding the business, the strategic direction and related
business needs which will further assist them in identifying and
delivering new digital capabilities.
- Point of contact for North America Oncology on all digital
- Be a trusted digital consultant to business.
- Advise on all aspects of digital and technology topics and
trends, opportunities and internal Pfizer Digital
- Lead the digital strategy, priorities and business case
creation with Oncology sponsors to achieve key business
- Help shape all digital requests to ensure high value and
- Define clear business requirements.
- Partner with the Oncology stakeholders to manage successful
execution of the digital strategy including solution adoption,
scaling and business case achievement
- Be proactive thought leaders partnering with the Oncology
business to drive the innovative use of digital to create value for
our patients, all customers and the business.
- Bachelor Degree
- Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership
experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence
and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and
guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes
and create business impact.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship management
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to deliver complex
- Proven ability to manage to financial goals, both in own area,
and in support of a larger entity
- Strong program and project management skills
- Master's degree
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care
providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and
implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer
to provide government agencies with information such as a health
care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other
value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further
legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which
Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for
licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value
under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine
Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs
recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we
pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments
made currently will be reported to the government. If you have
questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact
your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and
conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin,
disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all
applicable national, state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: October 16, 2019
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all
applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each
jurisdiction in which it operates.
Keywords: Pfizer Inc., New York , Director Global Client Partner - Oncology, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!