CLIENT MANAGER NEW YORK
Company: Dragon Rouge
Location: New York
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Your Role You will be a core member of the account management team,
supporting the team's projects with efficient administration and
coordination, delivered with a positive attitude and a keenness to
deliver great work. You will also contribute towards our business
development drive, seeking new opportunities within existing
clients, networking and supporting on new business pitches and
presentations. What You'll Do
- Proactively plan, manage and provide input to the delivery of
high quality, well-run, profitable projects and initiatives.
- Develop clear, simple and inspiring briefs and kick-off
- Write proposals, timing & budget plans, meeting notes and
- Work and communicate in ways that support and respect the
creative process and contribute to high quality thinking at the
start of projects and high quality executions at the end.
- Lead client meetings and deal with all clients confidently and
- Take ownership for the quality of work, deadlines and keeping
work 'on brief'.
- Listen carefully to clients, manage their expectations and
deliver against agreed timings.
- Run internal project review meetings.
- Take responsibility for sales and revenue prediction and for
- Proactively plan and organise to ensure projects run smoothly
and requirements are anticipated ahead of time.
- Create and develop long-term client relationships, with
frequent relevant communication. Relationship Development
- Identify new opportunities for cross-selling Dragon Rouge and
- Demonstrate passion about the client's business and develop a
good understanding of their organisation, the brand, the market,
the competition and the issues.
- Master the core concepts we use in brand strategy, positioning,
design, innovation and sustainability to be able to talk
confidently about the main Dragon Rouge offers. New Business
- Identify opportunities for new business, based on networking
and intelligence gathering.
- Establish a broad professional network among clients and
- Support in preparing new business presentations and proposals
under the direction of a more senior team member.
- Seek ways to continually improve the ways in which we present
our thinking and creativity. Wider Responsibilities
- Use social media, for example, Twitter and LinkedIn, to build
networks and share professional information.
- Build effective, positive relationships with colleagues.
- Positively influence and actively support all teams,
facilitating team-working, great communication, good organisation
and a feeling of involvement and shared responsibility.
- 3 years' experience working within Account Management.
- Strong literacy, numeracy, administration and organisational
- Highly proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Excel and
- Outstanding communication skills
Keywords: Dragon Rouge, New York , CLIENT MANAGER NEW YORK, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!