Senior Sales Director, Ad Platform
Location: New York
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Business Unit: Job DescriptionAre you passionate about digital
media, entertainment, and software services? Do you like big
challenges and working within a highly motivated team environment?
The Senior Product Sales Directior, Ad Platform role is the
leadership role of the Sales team and the core face of the Ad
Platform business. This role is a player /coach role owning and
driving their own book of business as well as leading and driving
the team to deliver revenue growth with new clients and evangelises
our positioning in the market. The primary focus is on new revenue
generation and commercial impact selling the suite of products the
Ad Platform currently has as well as upselling to existing clients
newly launched products, which can also be delivered globally with
our partnership with Peach. The media market is at a tipping point
of change with audiences shifting their viewing habits and the
convergence between linear and non-linear now upon us in various
forms. Comcast wants to position itself to be at the center of this
change not only with our own owned and operated content but also to
support advertisers and broadcasters across the globe. The Ad
Platform team is a reasonably small, yet nimble, energetic but
fast-moving team of world-class experts who are innovating in
end-to-end linear and non-linear Ad delivery platform. We are a
team that thrives on big challenges, results, quality, and agility.
Who does the Product Sales role work with? The role will report
into the VP / GM of the Ad Platform business. This is a leadership
role managing a team Sales team across the US, as well as being an
individual contributor role. The role is combination of a
leadership and a sales & commercially focused role focused on
Advertisers, Brands direct as well as Agencies and Broadcasters.
The role is client facing. There are Sales targets to be achieved
for the team, including the individual, on an annualised basis, and
an expectation that working with our Finance teams that budgets are
achieved on a team and individual basis quarterly. There will be
support from the Account Management / Operations team; the Business
Development role and support from marketing team. Where can you
make an impact? You?ll be working with the best and brightest minds
in Comcast to deliver a seamless unified platform to deliver
advertising across both linear and non-linear channels resulting in
a leading global platform which is unique in the marketplace
through scale of market share across markets around the world.
- Responsible for the team to deliver to their sales targets as
well as the individuals.
- Driving and generating new revenue and commercial sales
opportunities with new advertisers, brands, agencies as well as
broadcasters to grow the Ad Platform business.
- Be an evangelist for the Ad Platform business and sell our
range our Products to new clients or upsell to existing clients who
are not using all our suite of products.
- Ensure you are delivering to the agreed Sales plan and budget
targets set out quarterly and annually.
- Monitors the progress of sales using SalesForce and manages
financial reports providing updates to senior management.
- Organizes, promotes, and orchestrates sales activities across
the business to ensure the success of the product sales.
- Provides market feedback to the Product teams.
- Contributes to the development of the organizations business
strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational
objectives to align with this strategy.
- Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by
joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
our communities Core Responsibilities
- Seeks out and develops new business and revenue opportunities
to drive the growth of the business.
- Identifies, analyses and develops commercial opportunities
- Works closely with other core functions of the team such as
Product, Operations and Marketing to ensure we deliver relevant and
client centric solutions for our clients.
- Works with our Finance & Legal Department to negotiate and
close licensing and revenue generating agreements that align with
the commercial structure laid out for the Ad Platform
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned. About CTSComcast
Technology Solutions provides a suite of media and entertainment
technology solutions worldwide. We invent technology that solves
industry challenges, reimagines what is possible, and transforms
business through new innovations. Built on Comcast?s know-how,
proven facilities, platforms, and infrastructure, Comcast
Technology Solutions offers more than 20 years of reliable
real-world broadcast and digital experience. We partner with our
customers to redefine expectations and deliver the future to global
audiences. Come, create the future with us. Education Level
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Field of Study
- Business, Finance Years of Experience
- Generally, requires 9+ years related experience Compliance
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Disclaimer The above
information has been designed to indicate the general nature and
level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not
designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory
of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
?Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Keywords: Comcast, New York , Senior Sales Director, Ad Platform, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!