Associate Brand Manager, Klorane
Company: Pierre Fabre Group
Posted on: November 11, 2019
KLORANE, the #1 European haircare leader, creates hair, face and
body care products powered by natural, plant-based ingredients.
Rapidly growing in the US market, the US retail marketing team is
seeking an Associate Brand Manager to support the KLORANE Marketing
Manager and in effect the Marketing Director. In this role, you
will be responsible for supporting the team in establishing 360
marketing plans and executing them across all channels, managing
daily operations, as well as supporting brand content development.
- Help develop and execute all 360 campaigns in partnership with
Marketing Manager, Director and with internal cross-functional
teams (Trade marketing, eRetail, Logistics, Sales, Merchandising,
Education, Sales, Creative and Digital)
- Provide overall support to marketing department on day to day
responsibilities and key launches
- Maintain calendar planning for key campaigns & launches &
- Be point-of-contact for creative project feedback within
Marketing team and work directly with Creative Team
- Actively monitor the competitive landscape: Research
competitive products by identifying and evaluating product
characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising
- Support the Marketing Team on all presentation and
administrative tasks. Competencies:
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills in a
- High level of accuracy; able to detect inconsistencies and
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Strong/creative copy writing skills
- Analytical, passionate, and innovative.
- Strong interpersonal skills, approachable, positive and
- Self-starter, high degree of initiative thinking and
independence - not afraid to ask questions, take feedback and lead
- Ability to efficiently work within a team environment
- Resourceful and creative problem solver - at times with little
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excitement for learning, open to new experiences and
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years of marketing, communications or sales
- Relevant experience in the Cosmetics and/or Beauty Categories
- We are willing to make exceptions for the right candidate that
demonstrates the right work ethic. Work Environment / physical
demands / position type and expected hours of work:
- This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is
required, which would require the ability to lift files, open
filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
- Ability to Lift/Lower/Carry 25-40lbs: Carry signs, boxes,
- The normal working hours of the office are from 8:30 a.m. -
5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Pierre-Fabre is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed,
color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender expression and identity, disability, genetic
information, veteran status, military status, application for
military service or any other class protected by state or federal
Keywords: Pierre Fabre Group, New York , Associate Brand Manager, Klorane, Executive , Parsippany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!