Revenue Operations Manager
Location: New York
Posted on: November 11, 2019
About CultureIQThere is more to a great job than just a paycheck.
Today, great companies and great places to work are one of the
same. CultureIQ partners with companies to make culture a
competitive advantage. With our powerful platform and team of
strategists, we enable business leaders to give voice to their
employees through data-driven insights that help shape and drive
measurable, positive culture change. Weve seen our product work and
were gearing up to scale in one of the fastest growing industries
Why Were A Great Place To WorkWe hire on potential and
values-alignment which results in a company culture that is diverse
and committed to a common goal. Join our team and expect to learn
by doing, be challenged (and supported) by smart people, and become
a part of building a great company culture.
In 2019, CultureIQ won Comparably awards for Best Company in New
York City 2019 and Best Company Outlook 2019. In 2018, CultureIQ
won for Best Company Culture 2018, Best CEO 2018 and Best Company
for Women 2018.
Who Were Searching ForCultureIQ is looking for a Revenue Operations
Manager to be our resident strategy, technology and reporting
expert in charge of business process optimization, analysis,
insight generation, training and tech stack management for the
sales team and sales leadership.
In this role, the Revenue Operations Manager will create and drive
solutions with sales management, finance, marketing and product
teams to optimize the CultureIQs ability to generate more revenue
and maximize customer retention.
You will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and will partner
closely and collaborate with other members of sales management,
marketing, product and executive teams, helping us scale the B2B
team's revenue productivity through operational excellence.Within 6
months, our Revenue Operations Manager will
- Lead on reviews of sales territories, compensation programs,
sales organization structures and forecasting processes
- Optimize our MQL to Opportunity conversion rates through a
review and redesign of our lead routing process.
- Provide management quick and thorough views into the health of
the business by redesigning dashboards and reporting.
- Review sales tech stack, consolidate, and investigate new
solutions to streamline lead management, prospecting and pipeline
management processes giving more time back to the sales team for
- Reduce the amount of time required to create Board materials
and insights for Board meetings and other key management
discussionse.gQBRs by half by streamlining and consolidating data
sources.Within 12 months, our Revenue Operations Manager will
- Make sure that Salesforce is reliable and is our robust
system-of-record for all commercial operations from lead to client
- Explore current integrations between systems, so the sales team
can prospect and manage their pipelines more efficiently
- Uncover risks and opportunities the sales organization should
act on e.g. untapped leads, inefficient prospecting methods,
territories, account growth, etc.
- Collaborate with our Sales Enablement lead to create sales
playbooks, training decks, videos, and learning modules with the
goal of improving sales productivity and field communication, and
development toward globally consistent methodology and
- You're meticulous when it comes to the details, no error will
slip past you.
- You have superb analytical skills
- A proven ability to manage simultaneous projects while meeting
- You have strong communication skills clear and regular
communication keeping all stakeholders apprised of project
- Your understand the subtle nuance of advising and influencing
stakeholders with differing perspectives
- You have an innate ability to blend planning and execution
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Physics, Economics, or
comparable field of study.
- 4+ years of Business / Sales / Marketing / Revenue Operations
experience in a Software-as-a-service (SaaS) startup
- You have expert proficiency level with
- Power-user proficiency level with Sales Engagement tools
(Outreach,DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.).
- Having experience using Pardot and BI tools (Tableau,
InsightSquared), Apex development experience and/or a strategic
consulting background are all helpful.
If all the above resonates, we encourage you to apply
Keywords: CultureIQ, New York , Revenue Operations Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!